Apple

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Technician Interview

IT Technician
Elk Grove, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in January 2013.

Interview Details – at the time of hiring they took my interview and check my IT skills

Negotiation Details – N/A

Very Easy Interview

Frontline Helpdesk Interview

Frontline Helpdesk
Elk Grove, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was direct hired through a temp agency.

Interview Question – Can you answer the phone and deal with iMac users?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered me a job and immediate start date, there was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

AppleCare Technical Support Interview

AppleCare Technical Support
Elk Grove, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Apple in September 2007.

Interview Details – The interview Process was relaxed and enjoyable compared to other companies that I have applied at. The didn't Grill you on your experience or technical background but rather got to know you as a person and want to know your personality.

Negotiation Details – Although there was not an negotiation phase, the offer was very attractive itself. Apple tends to take care of its employees

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple interview questions and advice in Elk Grove, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees and interview candidates.