Apple

2.0

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in December 2014.

I applied online and did not hear anything for two or three weeks. I then received an email asking if I wished to attend a hiring event. There were three time periods consisting of 25-30 slots each. There were 20-25 in my group. The Apple employees conducting the event seemed genuinely happy and enthused. Saw a short film about Apple Retail and brief comments about specific jobs in the store. We were asked to speak with the person sitting next to us and learn whatever you could about that person. Hen both of you came up and talked about your new "friend".
      We broke up into groups of 5 and we were asked a series of questions dor 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Name one decision you made that you were very pleased with the outcome.   Answer Question

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple in January 2013.

at the time of hiring they took my interview and check my IT skills

N/A

Frontline Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in January 2008.

I was direct hired through a temp agency.

Interview Questions
    • Can you answer the phone and deal with iMac users?   View Answer
    They offered me a job and immediate start date, there was no negotiation.

AppleCare Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple in September 2007.

The interview Process was relaxed and enjoyable compared to other companies that I have applied at. The didn't Grill you on your experience or technical background but rather got to know you as a person and want to know your personality.

Although there was not an negotiation phase, the offer was very attractive itself. Apple tends to take care of its employees