Apple

Relevance Date Difficulty

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer
Cupertino, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in June 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR and was set up for an interview. The position was that of embedded software engineer. He did not seem interested at all from the beginning. Asked me to write a C code to reverse a string, another code to check if msb of a given number is 1. It went well overall. However there were few things which I did not know about like iOS SDK, objective C. I think that's why it was a reject for me.

Interview Question – Do you know obejctive C? although it was mentioned as a "plus" in job requirement.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in January 2012.

Interview Details – They will ask all sort of logical question and puzzle.

Interview Question – what is the use of volatile in userspace.   Answer Question

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!