Apple

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer In Charge Interview

Engineer In Charge
Cupertino, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in March 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter found me on LinkedIn. We talked for half an hour, then he decided that he would present my resume to the hiring manager. He called back a week later with some follow up questions that made it clear that he was looking for someone with a deeper level of patent acquisition/innovation record. He called back a couple of days later to let me know that it wasn't a fit (not a surprise), but that my resume would be circulated among other Apple recruiters. I haven't called him back, nor has anyone from Apple called me. I wasn't excited about Apple (*not* sour grapes), and I've moved on to another position. Recruiter was always professional and helpful.

Interview Question – List your direct accomplishments that you feel are particularly innovative.   Answer Question

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!