1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineer In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cupertino, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in March 2012.

The recruiter found me on LinkedIn. We talked for half an hour, then he decided that he would present my resume to the hiring manager. He called back a week later with some follow up questions that made it clear that he was looking for someone with a deeper level of patent acquisition/innovation record. He called back a couple of days later to let me know that it wasn't a fit (not a surprise), but that my resume would be circulated among other Apple recruiters. I haven't called him back, nor has anyone from Apple called me. I wasn't excited about Apple (*not* sour grapes), and I've moved on to another position. Recruiter was always professional and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • List your direct accomplishments that you feel are particularly innovative.   Answer Question

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!