Apple

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in December 2014.

First I had a phone screen with several people on the team. I guess that went well, because they immediately invited me for an on-site interview. I then spent ~7 hours interviewing with 8-9 individuals. They asked me a bunch of technical questions and I had to draw a lot of things on a whiteboard. I received a verbal offer by the end of the week.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple in June 2011.

It was in a fancy hotel in Taipei. After registering on the info desk, we were made to wait for about 20 minutes, while 3 interviewers interviewed me in 3 different fancy hotel rooms, for a total of about more than 1 hour

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apple.

Applied online and a recruiter emailed back shortly afterwards to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. Smooth process and asked general questions. They send a project for you to work on if you are able to advance to the next step.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly background questions related to resume and skills needed for position   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Some behavioral questions were unexpected, list three adjectives that your colleague might describe you.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in August 2013.

Had a friend submit my resume. Was brought in for in person interview. Hiring manager was supposed to spend 30-45 minutes with me spend 10 minutes then excused himself. Thought interview went very well aside from being asked questions that the interviewer admitted were trick questions. Got form letter few days later that I was not a match for them with no reason given.

Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Apple.

4 hour 7 interviewer , everyone come in on-time and control the time well . Mostly technical questions with friendly and respectful gesture . Feels good about whole interview process and got contact from recruiter next working day for interview acceptance and proceed with next process in hiring .

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Apple in January 2012.

The interview process consisted of 3 phone screens followed by a 6 hour in person interview. Questions were a mix of technical as well as problem solving related.

Interview Questions
    • how would you sort out issues you have with co-workers   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in April 2012.

Excellent personel; aggressively ambitious

Interview Questions
    • Find the largest common number in two unsorted linked lists   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in February 2012.

I got to the group interview where I was able to meet all the team members in the department that I applied to. 25 mins per person, total around 5 hours. My interview went well according to the recruiter, she quickly set me up for the final interviews with other departments. Few days before the interview, the recruiter notified me that the interview got canceled without giving any explanation. I spend a lot time to find out the reason from insider at Apple, turn out that the other department did not think I am quality for the position; I also have a similar background as the other department which could imperil them...according to the insider.

Even though I want to try again and prove myself, after a second thought I think there is no reason to bargain for a job in a company where one department can easily Interference the rest of the department's business. Such political matters will definitely effect my loyalty if I actually work inside that company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple in January 2010.

Was surprised Apple reached out to recruit me at the old age of 37!

Indicated I would take a $10,000 decrease in salary only after they indicated I would allowed to participate in their Employee Stock Purchase Plan!