Apple Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

45 interviews

3.4

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Some behavioral questions were unexpected, list three adjectives that your colleague might describe you.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in August 2013.

Had a friend submit my resume. Was brought in for in person interview. Hiring manager was supposed to spend 30-45 minutes with me spend 10 minutes then excused himself. Thought interview went very well aside from being asked questions that the interviewer admitted were trick questions. Got form letter few days later that I was not a match for them with no reason given.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Apple.

4 hour 7 interviewer , everyone come in on-time and control the time well . Mostly technical questions with friendly and respectful gesture . Feels good about whole interview process and got contact from recruiter next working day for interview acceptance and proceed with next process in hiring .

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2011.

very quick ,

Anonymous Employee  in  Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in January 2012.

The interview process consisted of 3 phone screens followed by a 6 hour in person interview. Questions were a mix of technical as well as problem solving related.

Interview Questions
    • how would you sort out issues you have with co-workers   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in April 2012.

Excellent personel; aggressively ambitious

Interview Questions
    • Find the largest common number in two unsorted linked lists   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in February 2012.

I got to the group interview where I was able to meet all the team members in the department that I applied to. 25 mins per person, total around 5 hours. My interview went well according to the recruiter, she quickly set me up for the final interviews with other departments. Few days before the interview, the recruiter notified me that the interview got canceled without giving any explanation. I spend a lot time to find out the reason from insider at Apple, turn out that the other department did not think I am quality for the position; I also have a similar background as the other department which could imperil them...according to the insider.

Even though I want to try again and prove myself, after a second thought I think there is no reason to bargain for a job in a company where one department can easily Interference the rest of the department's business. Such political matters will definitely effect my loyalty if I actually work inside that company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in January 2010.

Was surprised Apple reached out to recruit me at the old age of 37!

Indicated I would take a $10,000 decrease in salary only after they indicated I would allowed to participate in their Employee Stock Purchase Plan!

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2012.

Interview was set up through school, was about a half hour long. Interview was very nice, we discussed the position and what the interviewer did for Apple. The meeting seemed to be more of a discussion of the job and what to expect if you were hired.

About two weeks after the interview I was contacted through email to let me know they were not interested, it was nice to have a company contact you about their decision.

Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2012.

I applied the position from Apple.com and got the response from their HR to make an appointment of two 30 mins phone interviews. The interviews are all about technologies related to the position. No questions about resume. Questions are not too difficult (only basic concepts or ideas, ex sensitivity of a system).

Interview Questions

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!