Apple FRS Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

I first passed a Tech Screen to ensure you can trouble shoot the phones and have a general technical knowledge base regarding mobile devices. Then I was interviewed one on one with the Senior Manager. Afterwards I was supped to be Interview by the Store Manager & Market Area Manager but it didn't happen. The store manager just ended up asking why I wanted it and then offered me the position.

Interview Questions
  • Name 5 ways to save battery life on an iPhone.   View Answer
I actually applied for a full time position and after passing the tech screen and two interviews I was offered the position. After accepting the position I was informed that the Full Time spot was given to someone that transferred from another store and that I would be Part-Time.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

FRS Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apple.

I put in an application online and I received a callback within days. Arriving at the interview I met with the store manager along with some of the managers of various areas of the store. I interviewed with several people in leadership even after finding out that the position that I was applying for was not open to me due to inexperience. I even met with the district manager since he happened to be present that day. I could tell I would enjoy working with everyone since the leadership was friendly, courteous and welcoming. They offered me a position as a part-time FRS at the end of the interview (the interviews normally take place over a few weeks) and I accepted. That was pretty much it. It's been a great job thus far so I'm glad everything went so smoothly during the interview or else I might not have received an offer!

Interview Questions
    • They asked a lot about people skills and team building experience. I am pretty reticent and laid back, so I had to think hard about how I could help build camaraderie within a group of people. It's not my strong point since I enjoy working solo, but at Apple it's a big deal to be able to connect with co-workers and customers. I had to think of a few instances where I, as a leader of some team, had to get individuals to work together efficiently and maintain good working relationships.   Answer Question
    They offered me a set salary for a position that I didn't even realize was open and I accepted it. I am starting at part-time however even though I initially wanted full-time. At this point, I'm glad to be working part-time only, my days off are treasured. They offered me a little bit more than usual since I have worked with Apple products in my past two jobs, but I think our store just offers a bit more in general in comparison with other Apple stores. I was able to snag an offer at the higher end of the salary range for my particular position, and I bet my coworkers had the same luck when they started.

FRS Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in May 2010.

First met with Family Room Leader, talked about position then met with Lead Creative and Lead Genius. After meeting with these three I then met with Store leader and talked about money. There is a huge emphasis placed on the verbiage in all Apple store and Corp. it would seem. Using you listening skills will help clue you in to what those words may be in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    Have an idea of what your skill is worth, there is a limit based on how much you get paid. It is a case by case thing though.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!