Apple Finance Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2014

2.9

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Intern Interview

Scheduled an interview through campus career center. Interview was exclusively behavioral: don't expect questions on your econ/finance classes, or even Excel experience. Apple seems to be very interested in finding people who "fit" with Apple culture. Numerous questions about favorite classes, what makes you unique, challenging experiences, etc.

Be prepared for weird behavioral questions: what kind of animal would you be, what's the craziest thing you've done, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time you experienced failure. What was the situation, and what did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Finance Intern Interview

All behavioral, pretty easy. On campus interview, then on site interview (4 interviews in a row + lunch)

Interview Questions
    • If you were expanding Apple into a new country, what factors would you consider?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apple.

They first had an information session at my school, where I gave them my resume. They also asked me to submit my application online. I submitted my application with my resume, cover letter and transcript. After a few days, they scheduled me a first round interview.

The first round was very chill. The interviewer was extremely polite and casual.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to open a store in a foreign country, what would be the factors that you would take into consideration?   Answer Question
    • How would you assess the success of that store?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2012.

The interviewer asked some basic behavioral questions. He asked me what my favorite and least favorite classes are. He then brought up the Facebook IPO and asked me what do I take of it. So be sure to read business periodicals or at least keep track of what's in the news.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in February 2010.

Stuck up, definitely felt like I was suppose to feel special just because I was being interviewed. Felt like I was being interviewed to join a fraternity.

Interview Questions
    • Gave a hypothetical question about the 'ipen'. How would the project be financed. would it be useful for the company.   Answer Question