Apple Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

3.1

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apple.

The process was very calm and helpful. I was interviewing on campus and the recuiter was patient. I did not get some questions so he explained the answers. It was a learning process for me more than an interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in February 2015.

The interview was very smooth. Had a 30 minute phone interview and a half day onsite interview. The interviewers were friendly and helpful. Interview was half technical and half behavioral. Technical questions were based on my resume and concentrated mainly on Computer architecture. The process was very swift and comfortable. Really excited about working with Apple.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apple.

Contacted to fill out the application form on their website. Recruiter emailed to set up phone interview of ~1hr with team lead. Around 45 minutes of discussing resume and projects then Q/A. Never received email or notification after that from recruiter or interviewer.

Intern Interview

three rounds of phone interviews. asked me some basic technical questions and mostly on what I am working on and their response on the interviews were really quick. whole interview was processed within 2 weeks.

no negotiation needed

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apple.

The interview was about 45 minutes long, and asked pretty straight forward questions. Questions that are typically asked in these kind of interviews. The questions asked were pretty straight forward. The interviewer asked about data structures and time complexities

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple in October 2014.

I had 2 technical phone interviews. There was about a week between them, and I heard back within 3 days that I got a 2nd interview. They stuck to the time allotted for the interview, although the first one went over a little. They are very nice, and even if you don't get the job, it is an interesting set of questions to answer, and you get a glimpse into what working at Apple would be like, so I enjoyed the interviews even before I got the offer. Once they decided I got the job, I got an unofficial email, and then a week later I got the actual offer followed by a physical letter in the mail the next day. Getting the physical letter is really exciting, and it is very well designed like any Apple product.

Interview Questions
    • What is the material of the back of the iPhone. How do you know?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in September 2014.

I was interview by a member of the Interactive design team for a position they had for a Interface developer / programmer.
    The interviewer from the start informed me that this was not a technical interview but a more design based interview with another technical interview to come.
    The questions were pretty standard with stress on the size of the team you had worked on before you applied to apple.
    More importantly since it was a design position the interviewer focused on the thought process you followed to come up with some solutions, etc.
    One important quality she said I possessed was that I has the ability to explain technical decisions with a top down approach giving a foreground before explaining.

Interview Questions
    • If you have two cars starting at two blocks A and B. If they both start with the same speed and the same instructions set is executed by both the cars. Write the instruction set to make the cars collide.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple.

I was contacted after meeting the one of the teams after an infosession. I got a email asking me for my availabilities by an HR rep. I had two rounds of interview, one rather easy and mostly just personality, and another technical, 30 minutes. Got called about being a finialist, but didn't hear back.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in February 2014.

It took 3 weeks for the process. The HR emailed me for dates and I was told that there would be a technical phone interview on data structures, algorithms. I had two back-to-back one hour technical phone interviews. I was asked to write code for one question and submit it later. I was asked questions on hash map, heaps, computer architecture etc.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apple.

The questions were all very straight forward. They asked me about projects that I've worked on and asked me to go in depth on one of them.