Apple

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in November 2011.

Interview Details – Met them at the career fair; they took a good look at my resume and offered an interview after a lengthy chat. Interview process started in-person with abstract questions, pattern recognizing activities (perhaps to measure problem solving skills), followed by more technical questions. They gave me a phone call interview after (which is not customary of the other intern positions I had applied for),and got the job two months after the call.

Interview Question – "What's the most creative way you can break a clock?"   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2014.

Interview Details – It took 3 weeks for the process. The HR emailed me for dates and I was told that there would be a technical phone interview on data structures, algorithms. I had two back-to-back one hour technical phone interviews. I was asked to write code for one question and submit it later. I was asked questions on hash map, heaps, computer architecture etc.

Interview Question – What features should gmail server provide?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – I was contacted after meeting the one of the teams after an infosession. I got a email asking me for my availabilities by an HR rep. I had two rounds of interview, one rather easy and mostly just personality, and another technical, 30 minutes. Got called about being a finialist, but didn't hear back.

Interview Question – No questions too hard   Answer Question

Intern

I interviewed at Apple in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, and went through three rounds of phone interview.

Interview Question – None of them are difficult. The first two engineers went through the projects in my resume, and then the manager asked me to do some simple calculations about basic CMOS questions. All questions are not difficult, but you need to give quick response because they assume you are quite familiar with those basic concepts.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – The questions were all very straight forward. They asked me about projects that I've worked on and asked me to go in depth on one of them.

Interview Question – Tell me about your most interesting project.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume in a school job fair and then got contacted. I did two rounds phone interviews and got the intern offer.

Interview Question – Not really difficult. Most questions are related to my research background.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, just took it.

Interns Interview

Interns
Cupertino, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in January 2013.

Interview Details – all telephonic interviews.
Basis Linked List, Trees, Hashing, Arrays.
1) Reverse Linked list
2) Design your own hash function
3) Arrays Vs Hash
4) Generics in Java
5) Write code to print all factors of a given number

Do crack the coding interview, you can clear these interviews.
Show how much you are passionate about Apple products.

Interview Question – noting special.. just passion about apple products
1) How multi touch works ?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

Interviewed at Apple

Interview Details – Phone Interview

Interview Question – What makes you most interested in this company?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – On campus info session. Discussed leadership roles with a representative. Two weeks late HR reached out to me regarding a phone interview. I set up a phone interview two days later. Three hours after the interview I was called with an offer.

Interview Question – Basic technical stuff based on my resume   Answer Question

Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in October 2013.

Interview Details – Photo interview. It was fine. The guy was nice and did a great job explaining what the work entails and specify the intern's role.

Interview Question – All pretty easy.   View Answer

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!