Apple Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

Intern Interview

Interview

not hard at all, just benhavior questions. they ask you a lot of questions to see if you can work hard and be dedicated. they want to know your drive and passion in life

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for a design internship. The interviewing process took about 4 weeks and had one in-person interview, one on skype and one phone call. Everyone I talked to was really friendly and I felt super comfortable. They were all very interested in what I had to say and were clear when answering the questions I gave them. Everything was super smooth and organized!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The process was very calm and helpful. I was interviewing on campus and the recuiter was patient. I did not get some questions so he explained the answers. It was a learning process for me more than an interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was very smooth. Had a 30 minute phone interview and a half day onsite interview. The interviewers were friendly and helpful. Interview was half technical and half behavioral. Technical questions were based on my resume and concentrated mainly on Computer architecture. The process was very swift and comfortable. Really excited about working with Apple.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Contacted to fill out the application form on their website. Recruiter emailed to set up phone interview of ~1hr with team lead. Around 45 minutes of discussing resume and projects then Q/A. Never received email or notification after that from recruiter or interviewer.

Intern Interview

Interview

three rounds of phone interviews. asked me some basic technical questions and mostly on what I am working on and their response on the interviews were really quick. whole interview was processed within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation needed

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview was about 45 minutes long, and asked pretty straight forward questions. Questions that are typically asked in these kind of interviews. The questions asked were pretty straight forward. The interviewer asked about data structures and time complexities

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in October 2014.

Interview

I had 2 technical phone interviews. There was about a week between them, and I heard back within 3 days that I got a 2nd interview. They stuck to the time allotted for the interview, although the first one went over a little. They are very nice, and even if you don't get the job, it is an interesting set of questions to answer, and you get a glimpse into what working at Apple would be like, so I enjoyed the interviews even before I got the offer. Once they decided I got the job, I got an unofficial email, and then a week later I got the actual offer followed by a physical letter in the mail the next day. Getting the physical letter is really exciting, and it is very well designed like any Apple product.

Interview Questions

• What is the material of the back of the iPhone. How do you know?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I met an Apple engineer at a career fair and interacted with her. I had a very productive conversation, and in a couple of days, I created my profile on Apple's online career app directory. I got selected for an interview after a month / two.

Interview Questions

• Couple of design based questions and a brain teaser that threw me off my chair. I messed that one up.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in September 2014.

Interview

I was interview by a member of the Interactive design team for a position they had for a Interface developer / programmer. The interviewer from the start informed me that this was not a technical interview but a more design based interview with another technical interview to come. The questions were pretty standard with stress on the size of the team you had worked on before you applied to apple. More importantly since it was a design position the interviewer focused on the thought process you followed to come up with some solutions, etc. One important quality she said I possessed was that I has the ability to explain technical decisions with a top down approach giving a foreground before explaining.

Interview Questions

• If you have two cars starting at two blocks A and B. If they both start with the same speed and the same instructions set is executed by both the cars. Write the instruction set to make the cars collide.   Answer Question