Apple Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014

3.1

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Applied online. Got an initial informal phone call and a second phone call from a guy from the team. The questions were based on work experience and interest in the role. I really liked the interview. It was informal enough to not be dull and also they asked interesting questions instead of the usual boring ones.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in November 2011.

Met them at the career fair; they took a good look at my resume and offered an interview after a lengthy chat. Interview process started in-person with abstract questions, pattern recognizing activities (perhaps to measure problem solving skills), followed by more technical questions. They gave me a phone call interview after (which is not customary of the other intern positions I had applied for),and got the job two months after the call.

Interview Questions
    • "What's the most creative way you can break a clock?"   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2014.

It took 3 weeks for the process. The HR emailed me for dates and I was told that there would be a technical phone interview on data structures, algorithms. I had two back-to-back one hour technical phone interviews. I was asked to write code for one question and submit it later. I was asked questions on hash map, heaps, computer architecture etc.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

I was contacted after meeting the one of the teams after an infosession. I got a email asking me for my availabilities by an HR rep. I had two rounds of interview, one rather easy and mostly just personality, and another technical, 30 minutes. Got called about being a finialist, but didn't hear back.

Intern Interview

interviewed at Apple in April 2013.

Applied online, and went through three rounds of phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • None of them are difficult. The first two engineers went through the projects in my resume, and then the manager asked me to do some simple calculations about basic CMOS questions. All questions are not difficult, but you need to give quick response because they assume you are quite familiar with those basic concepts.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Apple.

I was recommended by a professor to interview for Apple. The school handled all scheduling for the interview which happened on campus.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was regarding a Signal Analyzer and how it worked/what it did.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Apple.

The questions were all very straight forward. They asked me about projects that I've worked on and asked me to go in depth on one of them.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Apple.

I submitted my resume in a school job fair and then got contacted. I did two rounds phone interviews and got the intern offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult. Most questions are related to my research background.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, just took it.

Interns Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in January 2013.

all telephonic interviews.
    Basis Linked List, Trees, Hashing, Arrays.
    1) Reverse Linked list
    2) Design your own hash function
    3) Arrays Vs Hash
    4) Generics in Java
    5) Write code to print all factors of a given number

Do crack the coding interview, you can clear these interviews.
    Show how much you are passionate about Apple products.

Interview Questions
    • noting special.. just passion about apple products
      1) How multi touch works ?
        Answer Question
    nothing

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!