Apple Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015
3,205 Interview Reviews

Back of House Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

first the group interview which is called a hiring event was very fun. you're essentially working with a team in the actual store after or before hours to see how you balance your skills with coworkers.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you don't know the answer to something?   1 Answer

Visual Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in June 2012.

Interview

It was a very fun experience, however you do have to stand out in order to move on to the next interview process. It's normally a 2-3 interview process. I was interviewing for a new store opening so the process took a little bit longer but normally it's 1-2 interviews depending on the position you apply for.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy process once you land interview. It's a group panal and you have to do your best to differentiate yourself amongst other's who have retail experience. Be yourself but highlight ur retail background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. When have you dealt with a bad customer experience   Answer Question

Portuguese Localization QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Two phone calls with the recruiter company and then translations tests at home. Finally a trial onsite during a whole day to see if I was a fit. After that I just had to wait to see if I was accepted or not.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

3 interviews using webcam. Took a month. Questions range from customer service to technical. If you're really upbeat and energetic you may be able to get away with not knowing very much on the tech side since they teach that to you anyway.

Work From Home Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The 2nd interview was conducted via Skype, I am more than qualified for the position but was not made an offer with over 10 yrs experience. They are not as diverse as they are portraying i.e. the beats acquisition. It is all smoke and mirrors, it depends on who interviews you whether you get in or not. Do not let the picture of Shanana on there application site fool you... lets just say they are very diversity challenged when it comes to the better paying Tech Support jobs. It appears the back of the bus jobs i.e. Customer Service is were they would prefer to put certain people leaving the better paying jobs i.e. Tech Support for others, "you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth??..."

Interview Questions

• Don't worry about the questions, they are more concerned with seeing how you look, you know whether you fit the décor (wink wink). Ask yourself this what does a Skype interview have to do with Tech Support or a Work At Home position??... you catch my drift...   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apple (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

If you get an email for an apple hiring event do not ignore it! That is your ticket into the first group interview. I almost made the mistake of ignoring it. This first group interview is crucial; you will be put group with 20-30 people. They start with an ice breaker, next they will show you videos and ask for opinions make sure to try to stick out. After the videos you are put into even smaller groups and are asked questions about specific situations. Make sure to thank the employers in the room. try not to be nervous and be genuine.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for apple?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of any goal you set for yourself and how you did or didn't achieve it.   Answer Question

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corte Madera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Apple (Corte Madera, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Nothing like normal retail. Everyone by now knows about the BIG group interview/hiring events Apple does. It's after that you need to focus on. Essentially just be yourself, like having a conversation with an old classmate and you're catching up.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apple (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

First, I am invited to "get to know you event" with more 20 candidates. We split into two groups. we are introduced to the apple staff. They are really friendly and happy. We are shown to video and apple staff will start asking question.

1. Be attentive and be yourself. Try to participate and allow other teammates to answer as well.

After which, we have a role play with a given situation.

2. They are looking out on the personality and how you react to situation.

We ended and had a chit chat with them. Create a good impression.

Within 24hours, I am invited to the 2nd interview. Still waiting.

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Was very easy and friendly...had phone interview, then face time.....was stressful at the beginning but the guy at the other end was very helpful..........lots of technical questions about apple products.....

Interview Questions

• All about creative uses of apple Products, customer service etc.   1 Answer