Apple Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015
3,517 Interview Reviews

Apple Retail - Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I applied on line through the Apple job website. I received an invitation to the Group hiring event there were about 30 people, 4-5 Apple employees, we had to stand up and introduce ourselves and say what our favorite Apple product was, we watched videos about the company, we were then asked questions in small groups. I received a turn down stock email the next day.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

I applied in mid June of 2015 and heard back around mid July 2015 with an email inviting me to a "Hiring Event" which occurred at the Apple store that I was applying too. There was about 15 of us when I got there. Basic group interview. They show you some videos explaining what it's like to work there and give brief introduction. After that everyone else gives a brief description. Once that was done, we split into two groups. The business leader was in my group and passed around an iPad which contained your normal interview questions. After everyone answered, he asked one final question to everyone, then the two groups met again. The Apple employee's asked us if we had any questions (definitely ask some) and then we handed in our resumes with a completed form (which you are asked to fill out. It contains your availability, locations you want to work out, and what Apple products that I have used.) They didn't say whether we would here back or not. About a week passed and I got call asking if I can come back in for a second interview with the market leader. Once that time came, she actually couldn't make it so ended up being myself with a business leader and hiring manager. They asked your typical interview questions. I brought up a lot of experiences with my previous job and it was pretty simple. They then said I would hear back from them within a week on whether or nor I was going to the next round. I got called then again exactly a week later asking to see if I can come in a week from then to finally meet with the market leader. Once that came up, I actually recognized people from the original group interview there. There was actually 5 of us (including me) all meeting up to talk to the market leader for the final interview. This one definitely felt more like a conversation than an interview. She just asked normal questions like "what would you do if a customer asked about an Apple Watch?". After that I was done, I received a call 4 hours later with an offer contingent with a completed background check. Definitely be yourself and try to have a bubbly personality. Be outgoing and not afraid to talk to people.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied mid July and got a call a week later. A recruiter asked me a few questions about my work history ( short 10 mins) gave me a short run through of what the job is and the pay ($17.20) the second interview was a face time Interview with a woman. She was nice but it seemed kinda forced. She asked me more in depth about my work history and we did a scenario. She said she would follow up with me in an email aka I didn't get it.

Specialist Interview

Interview

There is a huge group interview, then a smaller group interview with the "people" manager and then one with the store leader. They are more watching your personality than your past experience.

Sorter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Easy questions, a few questions and about 3-4 simple questions about personal experiences relating to the job applied for. Some skills test were asked of you, like math and computer skills tests. Nothing difficult and lasted only 20 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• Name some of your experiences in (insert here an experience).   Answer Question

Family Room Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Houston, TX).

Interview

There was an event to give you an overview of the different positions and lighting rounds with managers. After managers would reach out to schedule an interview. If they think you're a good fit they'll call you to talk about salary and have you sign paper work. If the store you want to work at doesn't have the opening you are looking for, apply anyway and transfer later.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond when working with a group of people and there wasn't any leadership? Why would you want to work here? Tell me about a situation where you had friction with a teammate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Miami Beach, FL).

Interview

The interview process at apple can be long depending what you are going for at the store or in corporate. I had 4 interviews for a full time position but i know of people who have gone through more. Apple is very specific about the talent they hire.

Interview Questions

• What is a unique thing about you. Think outside the box   Answer Question

Global Supply Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

HR phone call first then phone call with hiring manager, then go to on-site to meet with 10 peers by 1:1. Wait for HR feedback then negotiate the compensation.

Interview Questions

• what your advantage and disadvantage?   1 Answer

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Applied online 2 weeks ago. Got a call the next day for a interview. 3 days later I show up to the store for the interview and found out its a group interview. It's simple and easy. Be confident and you'll be great.

Interview Questions

• why apple ? what's your passion in life? (nothing with technology). Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer?. my advice be happy, be humble and show lots of enthusiasm in your answers. make sure you speak well. they don't care if you know about technology. they want to see if you are great at communicating and connecting.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Applied online, one of the team managers contacted for phone interviews. Had it scheduled. He called a little late, but informed me. After the interview he informed another manager. The other manager had her team call me. In fact the other manager was communicating via email on a sunday to fix my interview. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?, Why Apple? Questions related to my experience.   Answer Question