Apple Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.1

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy laid back group interview process. Get in invited to hiring event and from there you get to meet several managers of the stores who introduce themselves and so do you.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

THREE STEPS INTERVIEW 1 : very easy no questions, only like tell us about the person next to you you have three mins to talk, it was to separate the people people from the quiet ones, had to act see what your like infront of people. it was about 16 here, pretty easy, i stayed behind after everyone else went and had a great talk with all of the employees. Interview 2 : now it gets hard, had to go to covent garden i felt really intimidated because it was another group interview for four people and two people were interviewing. the guys i was with were university students in geological and police officers. Im in college doing a btec i felt really under qualified even though its not about the qualifications. interview 3: i didn't get past two :(

Interview Questions

• tell us a time you have been asked to something you can't. tell us a time you had a disagreement with a member of staff? why apple? tell us a time you had to tell the other employees something bad but it was for the long term good?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was invited to a Hiring Event a few weeks after applying online, the event which consisted of around 17 people took place in a conference room where everyone engaged in two videos followed by group presentations and individual role plays all of which lasting around 2 hours. Two days later i received an email invitation to a group interview, the interview took place the following week. the group interview consisted of 5 people with a apple employee and a number of familiar interview questions, after the interview was done we were told that we will be hearing back from apple in the next 3 to 5 days ... its almost been 8 days and i haven't heard anything. However, the day after the group interview i received an email by HireRight on the behalf of apple to add all my information and upload documents such as a passport and proof of address for a background check... in conclusion my hopes have now died down because its been over a week and i've heard nothing back regarding another interview or anything.. which is quite unreasonable as the anticipation has been mentally distressing me because if i was told whether i was successful or not i would be able to move on with my life..

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The group interview was actually pretty fun. You are put into a group and shown videos of apples culture etc. then you are made to do a few tasks - nothing to bad (really try and be confident here as this is what they want). after 1hr 30mins the event ends. Have my next interview coming up

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and after few weeks I received an email inviting me for an assessment day. In which you are asked to introduce the person next to you, do a role play where you are a customer advisor and then switch plus a group presentation for 5 minutes about the different roles for example what does a specialist do.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

so we had a group interview i got the email for stage one after a few days of applying for the position. i walked into the room where there was 20 people we filled out a form for our availability and where we went to work ect. we then watched 2 videos, did a group exercise than did role play for 30 minutes i am currently going to the second stage. they gave an answer in two days the interview is next week

Interview Questions

• what is your fav apple product   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and got a call back for group interviews. This was a one day event where all candidates were asked to go to the same location. We were then divided into groups where we met with some retail and recruitment managers and asked to introduce ourselves to then. Then, we had small group interviews whereby a person from recruitment asked a competency based question and we went around the room to answer it. The third activity involves a presentation on Apple retail and a large group activity where we introduced ourselves to everyone and made group posters regarding Apple and the retail experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you were in and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it's retail and application numbers are high, there was no room for negotiation.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

straight forward, whole process took two weeks. s

pay cheque

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

It started with the usual icebreaker where you introduce the person the next to you in front of 18 other people. They played the retail store videos and different videos of the different roles available to us, to give us an idea of what they expect of us. We were then split into 3 groups of 6 where each group had 8 minutes to put together a presentation. The presentation topic for our group was the Apple Watch and were asked to come up with a plan on how we should advice a customer interested on the Apple Watch. Focus on customer service, remember that Apple's success is driven by first-class customer service in their retail store. I suggest that you take part in giving some input into the group as there were a few Apple representatives standing over our group listening to us interact with each other. The final process was role play where each of us played as a customer and most importantly an employee (Specialist). The role play lasted for 45 seconds for each person therefore going around 18 people took quite a fair bit of time. The customer was given a scenario and the employee was meant to address the customer appropriately and interact with them. Creating conversations, be friendly, and SMILE etc. Again, think about the customer service! Connect the products to the customers etc... The process concluded with a few FAQ and a Q&A session which I highly recommend you asked question! Only 3 or 4 people out of 18 asked questions, so prepare a few questions! All in all, the whole session lasted for 1hour 45 minutes. Finally, at the end, the recruiting manager gave us each an iTunes song credit gift card.

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 individual interviews, first with about 35 people in my group, decided us into small groups and did a presentation on apple products. second was a smaller interview where i was in a room with 4 of us and 2 that worked with apple, we then had a series of questions asked to each of us. third was a casual meeting with the team leader at the store you applied at! looking for personality really just really relaxed stage.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you went the call of duty above and beyond the customer service.   Answer Question