Apple Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jul 31, 2015

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First one was a large group interview. Truly have no idea how they knew who was who. It seems pretty obvious that you have to find a way to stand out, and show that you can be fun and friendly when speaking in front of others. Second interview was conducted by HR at the store.

Interview Questions

• If you could show someone new to Apple one thing about something you love: what would it be and how would you demonstrate it.   1 Answer

At-Home Advisor- Mandarin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple (Pasadena, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with first recruiter, shortly after would be another phone interview with a Mandarin speaker. If you passed, you will be interviewed by a second recruiter through webcam. Then you will be interviewed with the hiring managers through webcam. Both webcam interviews did role play questions. On my last webcam interview role play session, I wasn't prepared well. I forgot to congratulate the customer for his new purchase. I think they like you to connect with the customers first to establish a good relationship. Also to communicate with the customer of the commitment of solving their issues. All interviews happened in about a week. It's been a couple of weeks, I haven't heard anything back yet.

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls in and says his new phone won't connect to wifi, what will you say to the customer?   1 Answer
    • Role play question: I just received my new ipad, however I didn't get a receipt. Do you know how I can get a receipt? How about a paper receipt?   1 Answer

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Brought to a group interview, conducted various team interviews. Met with managers from various area stores. Overall a positive experience. Group setting was in the room with about 30 other applicants. Management gave a very positive atmosphere for candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience in which you interacted with a team.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got called in for an Apple hiring event, participated and went through several different videos talking about what the stores were made out of and how great its employees are. Overall it was a very positive and beneficial experience. Raise your hand whenever possible to get yourself noticed. Didn't get the offer this time but I'll keep reapplying to try again. Don't feel discouraged if you don't get it the first time its a very competitive job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to integrate someone new into the workplace   Answer Question

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a pleasant and unique experience unlike other traditional interviewing processes. There were around 40 candidates in total. We started in the morning and the first two stages end around noon then we had interviews in the afternoon. The whole hiring process includes store tours, group projects and interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you only had a little information about the situation.   Answer Question

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very friend and thorough. The interviewer wanted to know how the skills I have acquired would fit into the overall Apple's overall customer service objectives. In addition, they were interested in seeing if I had the right type of personality and people skills for this job. It was an excellent interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills that you have that can make you a great Apple employee.   1 Answer

Packaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at the career fair at my college. Was asked to come back the next day for another interview. Spoke with him that day, then was invited back for a one on one thirty minute plus interview three hours later. Met with him then, and was asked various questions not only challenging my knowledge, but my creativity too.

Interview Questions

• If you had to design a new package, what are some of the main factors you would take into account?   Answer Question

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Check-in, fill out form with information about your Apple product familiarity and availability. Enter room with group, greeted enthusiastically by Apple employees (store managers). Everyone answers icebreaker questions (i.e. Name, favorite App, hometown). Watch Apple promotional videos and answer questions by raising hand after each video. Listen to store managers talk about their experiences with Apple. Break off into smaller groups of ~6 people, including an Apple employee. Pass around an iPad with questions to be answered by each person in group (different question for each person). Once finished with that, hear concluding remarks of the Apple employees and complete a brief question/answer session. Come prepared with questions to ask.

SRE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First telephonic screening Interview was easy. I spoke with hiring manager and discuss about overall background scope of project. Second telephonic interview was more technical and asked more system and network related questions. Overall experience was tough to get it in.

Interview Questions

• what are different types of computer protocols?   1 Answer

Applecare At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Long Beach, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied on apple website. After applying, contacted the following Monday. Small phone interview and was told o was being sent for the next interview which was a Skype interview. Had it today and was very relaxed but nerve racking. Was told I'd be notified by Monday if passed on 50 the next skype interview.

Interview Questions

• A role play scenario: I just got back from my honeymoon and my iPhone is not working.   2 Answers