Apple Interview Questions & Reviews in Milwaukee, WI

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

interviewed at Apple in January 2012.

sGreat people who asked all the right question

Interview Questions
    • If you were a monkey, what sort of zoo paddock would you find most disagreeable?   Answer Question

Other opportunity

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in November 2011.

One month ago, I fowarded my resume and cover letter to a friend of mine who works for Apple Retail in Miami, FL. She used Apple's internal system to send my resume to my local Apple store.

I received an email asking me to come in and interview later in the week. I was told to show up in comfortable nice looking clothes (I wore nice jeans and a button down shirt) and be myself. I interviewed with two store managers alongside two other applicants. The managers told us a bit about themselves, and then asked us some fairly open ended questions. Towards the end of the interview, we were given the opportunity to ask questions of our own. We were then told that they would be in contact. An hour after I left that interview, I received a phone call asking me to come in and interview with a Market Leader (what they call a district manager) the next afternoon.

The interview with the Market Leader was between her, another applicant, and myself. The process was pretty much the same - judging our responses to questions, seeing our ability to think on your feet, and think outside the box, and how we interacted with each other. We were told that they would get in touch with us regardless of the outcome.

Two hours later, I received an email asking me to allow a background check. Three days later I received a phone call with a job offer for a part time Specialist.

GENERAL ADVICE:
    * Relax! Wear comfortable clothes to your interview. If you're unsure what to wear, walk into an Apple Store and look at the employees.
    * When interviewing, talk to EVERYBODY, including the other people who are interviewing along side you.
    * Ask questions. Do your best to ask open ended questions (questions that require more than a yes/no answer)
    * Be enthusiastic! Showing an engaging personality will go a long way to helping you move forward in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Why Apple?   Answer Question
    • Why would your past coworkers say they didn't like working with you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your favorite non-Apple piece of technology, and why it's your favorite.   Answer Question
    When my offer was made, I was given the impression that there wasn't much room to negotiate. They have enough applicants that they can afford to pass on you and hire somebody who won't ask for mroe than they're offering.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Apple in September 2009.

Got a phone call, was asked a few simple questions about previous jobs and history of using Apple products. Then was asked to come in for an interview, which consisted of two of the managers asking simple questions (more personality based, than based on product knowledge).

Interview Questions
    • How would you effectively deal with an upset customer?   View Answer

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!