Apple Operations Interview Questions

3.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apple.

Campus interview -- on-site interview

Interview Questions
  • If you don't have much information, how do you make decisions?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in January 2012.

I'm a bschool student . i applied through school's career website and received the invite one month later. The interview was about 30 minutes. Mostly behaviors and he asked some detailed questions regarding my experience in my former employer . Since I applied for operations, he also asked about some simple questions regarding improving factory's capacity.

Interview Questions
    • If there is noting you can do, how you could increase supply   Answer Question

Operations Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apple in April 2007.

The interview process was very quick, I had a basic/general phone interview with HR. After a couple of days was called for on site interview with the entire team about 7 interviews, which included a pannel interview. Couple of days later was called again for an onsite final interview with the VP.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how supply chain works for a company like ours and what challanges are faced on a day to day basis ?   View Answers (2)

Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in September 2011.

Casual question answer interview - mainly determining the fit with Apple culture

Operations Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apple in August 2010.

Phone interview
    Called on site for 8 interviews

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked under pressure? If yes give us an example   Answer Question
    • How would you make me remember you as a candidate among thousands?   Answer Question
    Not very negotiable

Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in October 2009.

The interview was with an operation manager. It was generally a fit interview. No specific question. The whole interview went like a chat.

Some points might be helpful to keep in mind: 1) To persuade the interviewer that your background fits operations; 2) To show passion about Apple.