Apple

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – Campus interview -- on-site interview

Interview Question – If you don't have much information, how do you make decisions?   View Answer

Cupertino, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in January 2012.

Interview Details – I'm a bschool student . i applied through school's career website and received the invite one month later. The interview was about 30 minutes. Mostly behaviors and he asked some detailed questions regarding my experience in my former employer . Since I applied for operations, he also asked about some simple questions regarding improving factory's capacity.

Interview Question – If there is noting you can do, how you could increase supply   Answer Question

Operations

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Apple in April 2007.

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick, I had a basic/general phone interview with HR. After a couple of days was called for on site interview with the entire team about 7 interviews, which included a pannel interview. Couple of days later was called again for an onsite final interview with the VP.

Interview Question – Describe how supply chain works for a company like ours and what challanges are faced on a day to day basis ?   View Answers (2)

Very Difficult Interview

Operations

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Apple in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview
Called on site for 8 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not very negotiable

Operations

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in September 2011.

Interview Details – Casual question answer interview - mainly determining the fit with Apple culture

Operations

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was with an operation manager. It was generally a fit interview. No specific question. The whole interview went like a chat.

Some points might be helpful to keep in mind: 1) To persuade the interviewer that your background fits operations; 2) To show passion about Apple.

Interview Questions

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!