Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Apple
- Specialist (567)
- Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (269)
- Apple At Home Advisor (182)
- Software Engineer (143)
- Apple Retail Specialist (117)
- Family Room Specialist (70)
- Sales Specialist (68)
- Applecare At Home Advisor (61)
- Genius (56)
- Intern (52)
- Creative (Apple Store) (48)
- At Home Advisor (45)
- Hardware Engineer (41)
- Product Design Engineer (37)
- Mac Genius (35)
- Senior Software Engineer (33)
- Apple Genius (33)
- Sales (32)
- Red Zone Specialist (27)
- At-Home Advisor (26)
- Apple Store Leader Program (26)
- Global Supply Manager (26)
- Manager (25)
- Business Specialist (24)
- Project Manager (24)
- Engineering (24)
- Engineer (23)
- Business Manager (22)
- Financial Analyst (19)
- Expert (18)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in May 2012.
there were three rounds of interviewing, the first was a major group interview. basically modeled after a steve jobs keynote for the first few moments. when i walked in there was about 30 people applying and 15 managers in the back wearing black shirts. i feel like they pretty much wanted some one who was outgoing and genuine. they asked basic questions and through out the other interviews i went on they just reused the questions.
- tell me about a time you had great customer service, it cant be with apple. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in June 2011.
I was interviewed once in a large group setting. I was called in to several interviews after that. I was called in twice for a small group interview. After that, I was called in for an individual interview. Show that you love working with people. Do not sell yourself as a nerd. They are not interested in that.
- What is your favorite Apple Product and why? What do you think about the iPad? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in March 2011.
I had 3 interviews and was hired quickly.
- Technical questions. Answer Question
It was low, but they increased my offer based on my previous career experience.