Apple Interview Questions in Paramus, NJ

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

there were three rounds of interviewing, the first was a major group interview. basically modeled after a steve jobs keynote for the first few moments. when i walked in there was about 30 people applying and 15 managers in the back wearing black shirts. i feel like they pretty much wanted some one who was outgoing and genuine. they asked basic questions and through out the other interviews i went on they just reused the questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had great customer service, it cant be with apple.   Answer Question

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed once in a large group setting. I was called in to several interviews after that. I was called in twice for a small group interview. After that, I was called in for an individual interview. Show that you love working with people. Do not sell yourself as a nerd. They are not interested in that.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Apple Product and why? What do you think about the iPad?   Answer Question

Creative (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

I had 3 interviews and was hired quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was low, but they increased my offer based on my previous career experience.