Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Apple
- Specialist (500)
- Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (256)
- Apple At Home Advisor (152)
- Software Engineer (129)
- Apple Retail Specialist (95)
- Family Room Specialist (65)
- Sales Specialist (62)
- Genius (55)
- Intern (49)
- Creative (Apple Store) (48)
- Applecare At Home Advisor (45)
- At Home Advisor (43)
- Hardware Engineer (37)
- Product Design Engineer (37)
- Mac Genius (33)
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Sales (31)
- Global Supply Manager (25)
- Engineering (24)
- Apple Store Leader Program (24)
- Apple Genius (24)
- At-Home Advisor (24)
- Project Manager (23)
- Engineer (23)
- Business Specialist (20)
- Manager (20)
- Red Zone Specialist (19)
- Software QA Engineer (19)
- Financial Analyst (19)
- Business Manager (18)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in May 2012.
there were three rounds of interviewing, the first was a major group interview. basically modeled after a steve jobs keynote for the first few moments. when i walked in there was about 30 people applying and 15 managers in the back wearing black shirts. i feel like they pretty much wanted some one who was outgoing and genuine. they asked basic questions and through out the other interviews i went on they just reused the questions.
- tell me about a time you had great customer service, it cant be with apple. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in June 2011.
I was interviewed once in a large group setting. I was called in to several interviews after that. I was called in twice for a small group interview. After that, I was called in for an individual interview. Show that you love working with people. Do not sell yourself as a nerd. They are not interested in that.
- What is your favorite Apple Product and why? What do you think about the iPad? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Apple (Paramus, NJ) in March 2011.
I had 3 interviews and was hired quickly.
- Technical questions. Answer Question
It was low, but they increased my offer based on my previous career experience.