Apple Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.9

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Apple in May 2014.

Interview

I met with 6-7 individuals over several weeks to discuss the opening. Several interviews with managers and other associates that collaborate with this role. Initial phone screen with HR recruiter. Initial interview with hiring manager, Sales Engineering manager, subject matter expert, Inside account manager, Inside sales manager, and second interview with sales and technical sales manager. Final interview is with VP of organization before decision is made on a candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Interview

Interview

Very Difficult. Asked really weird questions.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take to get to space in a space shuttle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Casual interview in a hotel lobby.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage our companies lack of attention and immature processes supporting enterprise customers?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group Interview. Went well, watched Video then ask you questions about the video. simple. Video lasted about 25 minutes about the history of the company, where the company plans on going in the future. How Apple came where they are today. you must speak up to get noticed in the group interview. where something that will make you stand out, yet professional.

Interview Questions

• where are Apple Stores located. What can you do for apple that hasn't been done.   Answer Question

I had accepted elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Plano, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

It took 3 interviews but it was worth the wait. I appreciate the fact that you meet everyone in upper management they worked as an great group. Nothing negative to say about the company or the people that worked there.

Interview Questions

• What do you love/like about apple? What apple products do you own or have? How long have you owned your products   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied to work a sales position-overall I would consider myself very knowledgeable about Apple products, having owned quite a few of them myself. I submitted my application via their website, and received an email back about a week and a half later. We scheduled an interview at the store the following week. The interview was fairly straightforward, asking about my interests, biggest accomplishments and failures, and knowledge about Apple products. The one question that surprised me asked about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them.

Interview Questions

• Asking about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them-a simple question, but I was caught off guard. Don't be caught off guard-treat the interview as a life interview, not a job interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed by phone, then interviewed in a group setting. The interview seemed to be geared to in store workers, yet I had applied for leadership positions. The group was told that we would be contacted the next day regardless of the outcome, but no call ever came.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had difficulty with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

1. Call to schedule phone interview 2. Phone interview 3. 1 on 1 interview in store 4. This led to another interview 1/2 hour later with another manager 5. Call back for yet another interview 6. Met with another manager in store Way too many interviews, unorganized

Interview Questions

• have you ever felt totally overwhelmed?   1 Answer

The pay was ridiculously low; had to work lots of weekends;

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Interview

Generic interview process asked a series of life related vs work related question then proceeded to ask about the amount of hours i would work etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

College

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apple (San Diego, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

About 30 applicants were called in after applying on Apple.com/jobs. We were all greeted in a very friendly way by the Apple staff and they were extremely enthusiastic. We watched a couple videos about Apple and the Human Resources Manger told us more about Apple and her role and what they expect from us - also about each position. Then we got into group of 5 and answered questions about previous job experience, what we did in certain situations, and our involvement and contributions to our previous jobs. If you made that round, you were called back the following day or next day and had a 1:1 interview with two different people. One asked technical questions about computers, technology, etc., and the other was more of a behavioral interview asking what we'd do in certain situations.