Apple

Apple Sales Interview Questions

2.9

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Very Difficult. Asked really weird questions.

Interview Questions
  • How long does it take to get to space in a space shuttle?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in November 2013.

Casual interview in a hotel lobby.

Interview Questions
    • Can you manage our companies lack of attention and immature processes supporting enterprise customers?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apple.

Group Interview. Went well, watched Video then ask you questions about the video. simple. Video lasted about 25 minutes about the history of the company, where the company plans on going in the future. How Apple came where they are today. you must speak up to get noticed in the group interview. where something that will make you stand out, yet professional.

Interview Questions
    • where are Apple Stores located. What can you do for apple that hasn't been done.   Answer Question

I had accepted elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple in July 2012.

I applied to work a sales position-overall I would consider myself very knowledgeable about Apple products, having owned quite a few of them myself. I submitted my application via their website, and received an email back about a week and a half later. We scheduled an interview at the store the following week.

The interview was fairly straightforward, asking about my interests, biggest accomplishments and failures, and knowledge about Apple products. The one question that surprised me asked about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them.

Interview Questions
    • Asking about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them-a simple question, but I was caught off guard. Don't be caught off guard-treat the interview as a life interview, not a job interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple in July 2011.

Applied online, interviewed by phone, then interviewed in a group setting. The interview seemed to be geared to in store workers, yet I had applied for leadership positions. The group was told that we would be contacted the next day regardless of the outcome, but no call ever came.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you had difficulty with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Apple in January 2011.

1. Call to schedule phone interview
    2. Phone interview
    3. 1 on 1 interview in store
    4. This led to another interview 1/2 hour later with another manager
    5. Call back for yet another interview
    6. Met with another manager in store
    Way too many interviews, unorganized

Interview Questions
    • have you ever felt totally overwhelmed?   View Answer

The pay was ridiculously low; had to work lots of weekends;

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Generic interview process asked a series of life related vs work related question then proceeded to ask about the amount of hours i would work etc.

College

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Apple in August 2010.

About 30 applicants were called in after applying on Apple.com/jobs. We were all greeted in a very friendly way by the Apple staff and they were extremely enthusiastic. We watched a couple videos about Apple and the Human Resources Manger told us more about Apple and her role and what they expect from us - also about each position. Then we got into group of 5 and answered questions about previous job experience, what we did in certain situations, and our involvement and contributions to our previous jobs. If you made that round, you were called back the following day or next day and had a 1:1 interview with two different people. One asked technical questions about computers, technology, etc., and the other was more of a behavioral interview asking what we'd do in certain situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in May 2010.

Came in 15 minutes early, the guy was really nice- dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. I was a fool dressed in a shirt and tie, after doing some home work I found that dressing casual is what is best. So when I went for the second interview dressed in a nice shirt and some jeans I got better looks (I guess for my individual style vs the corporate norm). Questions were fairly standard, process took 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What's an example where you handled a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in February 2010.

There wasn't anything special about the interview. Just know how to use a mac, don't freak out, and ask questions about the position. You never know what they might be looking for in an answer so always cover your bases.