Apple

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Apple

Interview Details – Very Difficult. Asked really weird questions.

Interview Question – How long does it take to get to space in a space shuttle?   Answer Question

Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Interview Details – Generic interview process asked a series of life related vs work related question then proceeded to ask about the amount of hours i would work etc.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3 years   View Answer

Reason for Declining – College

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Apple in November 2013.

Interview Details – Casual interview in a hotel lobby.

Interview Question – Can you manage our companies lack of attention and immature processes supporting enterprise customers?   Answer Question

Sales

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – Group Interview. Went well, watched Video then ask you questions about the video. simple. Video lasted about 25 minutes about the history of the company, where the company plans on going in the future. How Apple came where they are today. you must speak up to get noticed in the group interview. where something that will make you stand out, yet professional.

Interview Question – where are Apple Stores located. What can you do for apple that hasn't been done.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had accepted elsewhere.

Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to work a sales position-overall I would consider myself very knowledgeable about Apple products, having owned quite a few of them myself. I submitted my application via their website, and received an email back about a week and a half later. We scheduled an interview at the store the following week.

The interview was fairly straightforward, asking about my interests, biggest accomplishments and failures, and knowledge about Apple products. The one question that surprised me asked about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them.

Interview Question – Asking about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them-a simple question, but I was caught off guard. Don't be caught off guard-treat the interview as a life interview, not a job interview.   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2010.

Interview Details – There wasn't anything special about the interview. Just know how to use a mac, don't freak out, and ask questions about the position. You never know what they might be looking for in an answer so always cover your bases.

Interview Question – Describe your usage of Apple products.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Apple in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, interviewed by phone, then interviewed in a group setting. The interview seemed to be geared to in store workers, yet I had applied for leadership positions. The group was told that we would be contacted the next day regardless of the outcome, but no call ever came.

Interview Question – Talk about a time when you had difficulty with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Call to schedule phone interview
2. Phone interview
3. 1 on 1 interview in store
4. This led to another interview 1/2 hour later with another manager
5. Call back for yet another interview
6. Met with another manager in store
Way too many interviews, unorganized

Interview Question – have you ever felt totally overwhelmed?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The pay was ridiculously low; had to work lots of weekends;

San Diego, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Apple in August 2010.

Interview Details – About 30 applicants were called in after applying on Apple.com/jobs. We were all greeted in a very friendly way by the Apple staff and they were extremely enthusiastic. We watched a couple videos about Apple and the Human Resources Manger told us more about Apple and her role and what they expect from us - also about each position. Then we got into group of 5 and answered questions about previous job experience, what we did in certain situations, and our involvement and contributions to our previous jobs. If you made that round, you were called back the following day or next day and had a 1:1 interview with two different people. One asked technical questions about computers, technology, etc., and the other was more of a behavioral interview asking what we'd do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2009.

Interview Details – Looking for the right answers. Show determination in the company, show that it isn't just a job, but a part of your lifestyle. Be quick with answers. And if you don't know, then don't BS them. Flat at tell them, but remind them that you would be on your way to find the right answer if they so ever pleased.

Interview Question – Why do you fit the position at Apple?   Answer Question

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!