Apple Sales Interview Questions

2.9

Sales Interview

Interview

Very Difficult. Asked really weird questions.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take to get to space in a space shuttle?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Interview

Generic interview process asked a series of life related vs work related question then proceeded to ask about the amount of hours i would work etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

College

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Casual interview in a hotel lobby.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage our companies lack of attention and immature processes supporting enterprise customers?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apple.

Interview

Group Interview. Went well, watched Video then ask you questions about the video. simple. Video lasted about 25 minutes about the history of the company, where the company plans on going in the future. How Apple came where they are today. you must speak up to get noticed in the group interview. where something that will make you stand out, yet professional.

Interview Questions

• where are Apple Stores located. What can you do for apple that hasn't been done.   Answer Question

I had accepted elsewhere.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Fun, quick, group setting, casual relaxed chat

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied to work a sales position-overall I would consider myself very knowledgeable about Apple products, having owned quite a few of them myself. I submitted my application via their website, and received an email back about a week and a half later. We scheduled an interview at the store the following week.

The interview was fairly straightforward, asking about my interests, biggest accomplishments and failures, and knowledge about Apple products. The one question that surprised me asked about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them.

Interview Questions

• Asking about my hobbies and how I planned to develop them-a simple question, but I was caught off guard. Don't be caught off guard-treat the interview as a life interview, not a job interview.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Got emailed and booked for a session. During group interview they showed a couple of videos and ask for our thoughts of the videos . We had to introduce ourselves individually and talk about what we liked. generally was relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you have done that succeeded that others have failed at?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

They brought us to a fancy hotel where we had the interview in one of the function rooms, it was a group interview.

Everyone except me and my 2 friends either had or was working towards a degree, there was no one to one interviews.

We were shown lots of videos showcasing how amazing the apple brand was but none about the job or what it would actually entail, they also didn't mention anything about the actual job other then we'd be working on the shop floor.

to even get recognized you had to brown nose the two interviewers immensely and act like Apple was the cure for everything.

Interview Questions

• Why Apple products were better then other brands?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Well the best part of this was I actualy got a phone call rather than an email and was asked for my available times for a certain day.

I arrived and waited with this other guy also waiting to be interviewed. Turns out it was going to be a group interview. It was this very extroverted girl, the guy I befriended and I.

We got interviewed by I believe the store mananger? And then later we met the hiring manager and he handles all the hiring process of all of Texas and some other states? Not too sure.

It was a good experience, they asked everyone questions and they made me feel like it was ok to be not as extroverted. I would say the extroverted girl outshined the guy and I. So that could be why we didn't get hired, BUT they made a point to say, "we want a diverse staff" personality wise because their clients are diverse and a store would be chaotic if all the staff members were super hyper extroverts. So that made me feel like i had a chance! Too bad I didn't get a call back. But I would definitely apply again APPLE seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest regret or recent biggest regret/mistake and how would you do it over again?

If yo had an extremely difficult and angry customer how would you handle them?

Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple (Southampton, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

There is a mask of playfulness, but the staff members are keeping a keen eye on all prospective employees at all times. One staff member held the focus; four or five others distributed themselves around the room. One of the staff members was very nervous; two of the others, terribly serious. Much of the experience was about seeing whether people "played well with others". They say you don't need to know much about Apple, but the thrust of their questions indicates otherwise. They put on the pressure early, bringing in a group of thirty and promptly saying that very few will survive to the next interview. There's a great deal of hush-hush corporate secrecy. Very velvet glove/steel fist, with much of the humour forced. You have to fit their mould.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that isn't on your CV.   1 Answer
    • What events would you create to promote the brand and the store?   1 Answer
    • How would you add to a sale?   1 Answer