Apple Senior Manager Interview Questions

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter was good and was on top of things. Interviewers were nice and did a good job of asking relevant questions. They shared information on the culture and work/life balance in their group. The interview process was long and I spoke to a lot of people by phone and on-site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Apple.

Interview

18 Interviews over 10 months including phone, group and one on one

Anonymous Employee in Northeast, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (Northeast, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

2 recruiter interviews, several interviews with store leaders, business manager and market leader. Final interview with market director. I struggle with any company that puts you through 7 interviews where everyone you speak to including the immediate supervisor and their supervisory support hiring a candidate and someone 3 levels above makes the final decision. Where is the autonomy and trust?

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current role. - you can provide the same answer in every interview and depending on who the interviewer is their perception can change   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview
    Onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Need to be in details on the technology that listed on resume.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apple.

Interview

Was contacted through an Apple recruiter to come and be interviewed via telephone for a position as the senior manager at the apple store

I received another job

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Multi step process that ends with the regional manager. Took about 5 weeks.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online through the Company's website. Five rounds of interviews, with final interview involving meeting senior management team in HQ in Cupertino. First interview was a phone interview with an internal recruiter, lasting about 30 mins. Next round was an interview with the Head of Department. Third round interview with 3 different HR directors. Fourth round, another company director. Fifth round with members of the entire team. From start to finish, the process lasted about 11 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Not really any unexpected questions. I was given a series of case studies and had to come up with a business strategy on the spot.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in November 2008.

Interview

very easy according to me

Interview Questions

• what's your experience in this field?   1 Answer