Apple Senior Sourcing Manager Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

First talked with the recruiter for 30 minutes and then a call was scheduled with the hiring manager. This call was also 30 minutes where I explained my background and was given a few general details regarding the job. After this I was asked to fly out for a day of interviews. Each interview was 30 minutes where I was asked a variety of questions, some job related and some not, for 25 minutes and then I was able to ask questions for the last 5 minutes. Several interviewers were distracted during those last 5 minutes trying to see if the next person was ready to see me or not, so not very helpful in terms of gathering information. I still have not been reimbursed for my personal expenses. I also had an on-site interview last year for a different position and was never reimbursed that time either.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation when management was reluctant to sign a contract you negotiated and what you did about it.   Answer Question