Apple Software Engineer IV Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Lots of questions that looked like they belonged in a lower division class CS final

Interview Questions

• All the questions were easy. Simple pointer chasing or DFS   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I re-contacted an Apple recruiter who contacted me in the past because I was looking for new opportunities. After sorting out the location, I got two phone interviews. I got quite basic C++ and algorithm questions. After those two interviews, I was invited for a round of interviews at the Cupertino office. I had 4-5 interviews back to back with no breaks. I really appreciated having to meet 2-3 engineers during each interview. It is actually a good ice breaker. The questions I got were difficult but quite manageable if you came prepared.

The offer was quite good. That was the best offer I had regarding the numbers but I decided to go somewhere else because it was more interesting with regard to my career.

Software Engineer IV Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Simple JavaScript questions, closures, event delegates, html/css. I asked some basic algorithm/design questions, but didn't really have to get into complexity and how to make it better.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation, I should have asked for bigger stock.

Software Engineer IV Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in January 2010.

Interview

Clear the phone interview which is slightly knowledge oriented and technical. Onsite is mostly get to know you types.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.