Apple Software Engineer IV Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in August 2013.

Lots of questions that looked like they belonged in a lower division class CS final

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were easy. Simple pointer chasing or DFS   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

interviewed at Apple in June 2013.

I re-contacted an Apple recruiter who contacted me in the past because I was looking for new opportunities. After sorting out the location, I got two phone interviews. I got quite basic C++ and algorithm questions. After those two interviews, I was invited for a round of interviews at the Cupertino office. I had 4-5 interviews back to back with no breaks. I really appreciated having to meet 2-3 engineers during each interview. It is actually a good ice breaker. The questions I got were difficult but quite manageable if you came prepared.

The offer was quite good. That was the best offer I had regarding the numbers but I decided to go somewhere else because it was more interesting with regard to my career.

Software Engineer IV Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apple.

Simple JavaScript questions, closures, event delegates, html/css. I asked some basic algorithm/design questions, but didn't really have to get into complexity and how to make it better.

Interview Questions
    not much negotiation, I should have asked for bigger stock.

Software Engineer IV Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Apple in January 2010.

Clear the phone interview which is slightly knowledge oriented and technical.
    Onsite is mostly get to know you types.

No negotiation.