Apple

Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.9

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in November 2009.

I don't know how the heck they found my resume. I had not even updated my resume in their website. Anyways I got an email from the Hiring recruiter and was followed up with a telephnic interview with the Hiring Manager. The Call went on for 12-15 minutes. The Interview was based neither on my resume and neither too much of technical. It was a general HR round.I was told by the Hiring Manager that the interview process would take about 2 weeks to about 2-3 months. I am still waiting for their response, although its been just 2 days since I gave the interview. All the best folks.!!

Questions:
1) Tell me abt urself
2) where do u see urself after 5 or 10 years in Apple
3) Few general things abt SAN and fibrechannel as my current job involves them.
4) do u use apple product and which is ur fav.?
5) any questions for me

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me abt urself
    2) where do u see urself after 5 or 10 years in Apple
    3) Few general things abt SAN and fibrechannel as my current job involves them.
    4) do u use apple product and which is ur fav.?
    5) any questions for me

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in June 2009.

Couldn't believe I got an interview from a cold online submission - no inside contacts. Everyone was very cool and easygoing, including the hiring manager and HR folks. One 10-minute phone interview with HR, then two days of three 45-minute interviews each, with two people each. No behavioral or abstract logic questions, just job-related stuff (real and imaginary products). Nothing particularly tricky, and it was all conversational.

Seemed like a great place to work, contrary to what I've heard from some folks, though I've also heard that that depends on the team or manager. All seemed happy, and they all clearly thought their product line was great.

I got a 'no' after the 2nd round, but would try again in a second.

Interview Questions
    • Every single interview started with "Why Apple? Why this group?"   View Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in March 2012.

Got contacted by hr to set up a telephone screen with an engineer. The interview was all about programming. Have to be a super good programmer even for a testing job. Questions have nothing to do with job descriptions. They didn't put any programming skill requirements in the job description, which is really confusing and misleading.

Interview Questions
    • array, binary tree, stack, string, hex/decimal/binary conversion   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple in February 2011.

Interview process was well organized.
    Was interviewed by 10-15 people across the organization.
    Went smoothly

Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in October 2010.

Asked a simple programming question, recieved the answer and told me I was too slow for what they wanted eventhough i'd been the only one to answer correctly and immediately