Apple

Updated Jun 16, 2014

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Cupertino, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in April 2010.

Interview Details – After I passed a phone screen interview with one of the team members I was contacted to come in for an on site. I was interviewed by 8 SQA Engineers from the team that I would have been working with. They were grouped into 4 pairs of 2 each. A few days later I got a no from the recruiter. For what reason I have no idea as I aced the interview.

Interview Question – There are three boxes, one contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled such that no label identifies the actual contents of the box it labels. Opening just one box, and without looking in the box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?   View Answers (20)

Cupertino, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a university recruiter after applying through my university job board and was set up with a preliminary phone call. The interviewer called me and asked a few questions about my previous experience and projects but didn't seem to excited or interested in talking with me. I guess my previous experience didn't really line up with what the job required.

Interview Question – Describe your computer mouse and what you like / dislike about it and how would you improve it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cupertino, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in November 2009.

Interview Details – I don't know how the heck they found my resume. I had not even updated my resume in their website. Anyways I got an email from the Hiring recruiter and was followed up with a telephnic interview with the Hiring Manager. The Call went on for 12-15 minutes. The Interview was based neither on my resume and neither too much of technical. It was a general HR round.I was told by the Hiring Manager that the interview process would take about 2 weeks to about 2-3 months. I am still waiting for their response, although its been just 2 days since I gave the interview. All the best folks.!!

Questions:
1) Tell me abt urself
2) where do u see urself after 5 or 10 years in Apple
3) Few general things abt SAN and fibrechannel as my current job involves them.
4) do u use apple product and which is ur fav.?
5) any questions for me

Interview Question – 1) Tell me abt urself
2) where do u see urself after 5 or 10 years in Apple
3) Few general things abt SAN and fibrechannel as my current job involves them.
4) do u use apple product and which is ur fav.?
5) any questions for me
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Apple

Interview Details – Talk to a recruiter and set me up with a couple phone screens. First phone screen was fairly easy and simple. Second one was like the first. Didn't get passed the second phone screen because i forgot some of my fundamentals. Overall, the people were nice and easy to talk too.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just know your fundamentals as well as your resume.   Answer Question