Apple

Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.9

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Apple.

I was contacted by a university recruiter after applying through my university job board and was set up with a preliminary phone call. The interviewer called me and asked a few questions about my previous experience and projects but didn't seem to excited or interested in talking with me. I guess my previous experience didn't really line up with what the job required.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your computer mouse and what you like / dislike about it and how would you improve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Apple.

Initially contacted via recruiter. I'm guessing due to iOS Objective-C skills. First interview phone interview with several of the engineers I would be working with if hired. They sounded pretty stressed or overworked but were still very nice over phone if somewhat direct and to the point questions. Really went out of their way even scheduling a 2nd phone interview due to crappy phone reception on my end.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know Perl or have any experience with it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in April 2010.

After I passed a phone screen interview with one of the team members I was contacted to come in for an on site. I was interviewed by 8 SQA Engineers from the team that I would have been working with. They were grouped into 4 pairs of 2 each. A few days later I got a no from the recruiter. For what reason I have no idea as I aced the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There are three boxes, one contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled such that no label identifies the actual contents of the box it labels. Opening just one box, and without looking in the box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?   View Answers (21)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in November 2009.

I don't know how the heck they found my resume. I had not even updated my resume in their website. Anyways I got an email from the Hiring recruiter and was followed up with a telephnic interview with the Hiring Manager. The Call went on for 12-15 minutes. The Interview was based neither on my resume and neither too much of technical. It was a general HR round.I was told by the Hiring Manager that the interview process would take about 2 weeks to about 2-3 months. I am still waiting for their response, although its been just 2 days since I gave the interview. All the best folks.!!

Questions:
    1) Tell me abt urself
    2) where do u see urself after 5 or 10 years in Apple
    3) Few general things abt SAN and fibrechannel as my current job involves them.
    4) do u use apple product and which is ur fav.?
    5) any questions for me

Interview Questions
    • 1) Tell me abt urself
      2) where do u see urself after 5 or 10 years in Apple
      3) Few general things abt SAN and fibrechannel as my current job involves them.
      4) do u use apple product and which is ur fav.?
      5) any questions for me

Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Talk to a recruiter and set me up with a couple phone screens. First phone screen was fairly easy and simple. Second one was like the first. Didn't get passed the second phone screen because i forgot some of my fundamentals. Overall, the people were nice and easy to talk too.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just know your fundamentals as well as your resume.   Answer Question