Apple Specialist Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a online recruiting website. I was emailed from Apple directly for an interview. I booked a date and time slot for my interview. The interview was one-on-one with an extremely professional and friendly Specialist.

Interview Questions

• - Basic questions about past work and educational history
    - What my reaction to different scenarios would be
    - How I work on a team
    - What kind of learner I am
    - Who my role model is
    - Lots about the Apple brand so know your stuff!

Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First a group interview and then 2-3 one on one interviews with managers

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Great place to work. The interview prices is very long. Recruiter phone call, interview with manager. They asked very general questions but the are looking for people that can relate to other customers. Technical knowledge is not as important as an outgoing personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process took longer then usual as I applied abroad before arriving in the country I was moving to. I had an online interview with Apple HR, followed by 2 more with store managers. Upon arrival in the country, I had another 2 more in person meetings and heard a few days later I got the job from HR.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

1. email invitation to hiring seminar
    2. Hiring seminar: presentation, Q and A followed by questionnaire
    3. Called for a interview with store leader, informal interview, background questions, simple behavioral questions, Apple Knowledge test.
    4. Second interview with store manager, informal, interest questions, goal questions, Apple user questions, customer service experience questions.

Interview Questions

Full Time shift not offered.
     part-time only.