Apple

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details – First a group interview and then 2-3 one on one interviews with managers

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in November 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took longer then usual as I applied abroad before arriving in the country I was moving to. I had an online interview with Apple HR, followed by 2 more with store managers. Upon arrival in the country, I had another 2 more in person meetings and heard a few days later I got the job from HR.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1. email invitation to hiring seminar
2. Hiring seminar: presentation, Q and A followed by questionnaire
3. Called for a interview with store leader, informal interview, background questions, simple behavioral questions, Apple Knowledge test.
4. Second interview with store manager, informal, interest questions, goal questions, Apple user questions, customer service experience questions.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Full Time shift not offered.
 part-time only.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple Specialist interview questions and advice in Toronto, ON. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees and interview candidates.