Apple

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Base Engineer Interview

Supply Base Engineer
Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in March 2011.

Interview Details – Found me on Linkedin. Recruiter was very detailed, through and honest. Gave notice when schedule needed to change. Interviews with the group team members were great, they were on time, efficient and left a good impression of the working conditions. Did not ask any improper questions. Hiring manager was great, keep interview light, no trick questions.

Interview Question – They asked general and specific questions but did not make you feel uncomfortable if you could not answer the question with specific knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For this situation I did not negotiate. Offer was great and a little better than expected.

Supply Base Engineer Interview

Supply Base Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apple in December 2011.

Interview Details – 4 phone interviews talked with 2 managers and the director of the department, two peer engineers. I applied for a position in CA in campus job website, but after two phone interviews, they move me to a position in China. The hiring process moved very fast in the beginning, It is a great opportunity after talking with them several times, but after I became so interested, the interviewing process slowed down. I am still waiting for further notices.

Interview Question – If you go back to work for the company you worked, what would you do differently   View Answer

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!