Apple Supply Base Engineer Interview Questions

Supply Base Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Found me on Linkedin. Recruiter was very detailed, through and honest. Gave notice when schedule needed to change. Interviews with the group team members were great, they were on time, efficient and left a good impression of the working conditions. Did not ask any improper questions. Hiring manager was great, keep interview light, no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked general and specific questions but did not make you feel uncomfortable if you could not answer the question with specific knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For this situation I did not negotiate. Offer was great and a little better than expected.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Supply Base Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Apple in December 2011.

Interview

4 phone interviews talked with 2 managers and the director of the department, two peer engineers. I applied for a position in CA in campus job website, but after two phone interviews, they move me to a position in China. The hiring process moved very fast in the beginning, It is a great opportunity after talking with them several times, but after I became so interested, the interviewing process slowed down. I am still waiting for further notices.

Interview Questions

• If you go back to work for the company you worked, what would you do differently   1 Answer