Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.7

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Initially a recruiter for Apple contacted me after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. Advised that Apple needed to move quickly on a newly created position. Almost 3 mos before first 1:1 interview. Strange interviews - advised it was all about "the fit". Questions were met with vague responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself....   1 Answer

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

The first stage was a panel of interviewers viewing a group of us interacting with on another on a number of case study situations. The second stage was a one on one interview. The last stage was an interview with the senior Human Resources Manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you been ever put into a position that you were unable to respond appropriately to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

1. email invitation to hiring seminar
    2. Hiring seminar: presentation, Q and A followed by questionnaire
    3. Called for a interview with store leader, informal interview, background questions, simple behavioral questions, Apple Knowledge test.
    4. Second interview with store manager, informal, interest questions, goal questions, Apple user questions, customer service experience questions.

Interview Questions

Full Time shift not offered.
     part-time only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process took longer then usual as I applied abroad before arriving in the country I was moving to. I had an online interview with Apple HR, followed by 2 more with store managers. Upon arrival in the country, I had another 2 more in person meetings and heard a few days later I got the job from HR.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call 2 weeks later (there was a new store opening). Attended a group interview. They have a few things they look for during the session - you're being evaluated when you don't realize you are. They did quick role-plays. We were all dismissed, then those who did well got a call back within hours. There was a second interview with Market/Store leaders. Then they called me to offer the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's not much for negotiation. If you're a student, get your foot in the door. If you're older/mature, you could push the envelope a little bit, but, still better to get your foot in the door.

Back of House Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.

Interview

Phone interview
    group interview
    one on one interview

Interview Questions

• All situation questions.
      Name a time when you were faced with a tough situation at work in your previous employment. How did you deal with it?

1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer and I accepted

Family Room Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

4 interviews plus one initial group interview

Interview Questions

• How do u own your customer interactions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Great place to work. The interview prices is very long. Recruiter phone call, interview with manager. They asked very general questions but the are looking for people that can relate to other customers. Technical knowledge is not as important as an outgoing personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a online recruiting website. I was emailed from Apple directly for an interview. I booked a date and time slot for my interview. The interview was one-on-one with an extremely professional and friendly Specialist.

Interview Questions

• - Basic questions about past work and educational history
      - What my reaction to different scenarios would be
      - How I work on a team
      - What kind of learner I am
      - Who my role model is
      - Lots about the Apple brand so know your stuff!

Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Answer Question

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apple (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

group interview, weird because everyone applied for sales jobs except me. I wasn't sure how they would consider me for a position that is far beyond just sales.

Interview Questions

• no technical knowledge? ha. you need to know some technical, they will ask you questions on "behavioural" but more like product knowledge combined.   Answer Question