Apple Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I was called last week by one of recruiter's from apple regarding a job as a IT support Technician (German) based in Cork. The interview was in two parts and one of them was a technical assessment i had to do over a webcam based answer. You would have 20s before you can answer the questions which will be recorded. Following that I had on wed an Interview with the Team Manager who was very friendly and asked me questions like why i want to work for apple, what i like about it and customer service related questions. As this role was also was a German position was interviewed in English and German. After this i had to complete an online form for my background check and had been offered today an job at the Apple Headquarters in Cork.

This interview was a great experience as it will give yourself an idea how much knowledge you have of IT and you would need to learn more to be strong. My advise for anyone who is going to have an interview or for future reference: read about the apple products, their apple support communities and general about IT stuff.

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (Sheffield, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was about 20 mins long which was a nice conversation about what I was doing at the moment. I got through to the hiring event which they told me straight away but still waiting on the reply of the group interview. I was told the group interview will consist of 25 people which will include role play and some presentations. After that a smaller group interview will take place if I make it through.

Interview Questions

• A time that I have had to deal with a difficult customer and how did I resolve the situation.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Apple.

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. Application online, telelphone interview, F2F, outcome ! Simple and efficient. I have found the recruiters to be responsive but did not give much help or any support in preparing for the interview at all

Interview Questions

• Teamwork, weaknesses, strenghts, very classic questions.   Answer Question

Interview

Initial phone call interview, lasted 20 minutes and was very much like a casual conversation. Basic questions such as introduce and explain a little bit about yourself? Tell me a time where you gave great customer service? Next stage was a hiring event at a hotel with 2 Apple managers - asked to watch videos, group presentation and role play - again very informal - important to always smile and to answer any questions which are asked and stay positive and relaxed.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and after few weeks I received an email inviting me for an assessment day. In which you are asked to introduce the person next to you, do a role play where you are a customer advisor and then switch plus a group presentation for 5 minutes about the different roles for example what does a specialist do.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from another company.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

so we had a group interview i got the email for stage one after a few days of applying for the position. i walked into the room where there was 20 people we filled out a form for our availability and where we went to work ect. we then watched 2 videos, did a group exercise than did role play for 30 minutes

i am currently going to the second stage. they gave an answer in two days the interview is next week

Interview Questions

• what is your fav apple product   1 Answer

Apple Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apple (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

The experience started with an invitation to a recruitment event, where we answered several questions and did a lot of role playing. This was a large event with more than 30 other candidates present. That was followed by a group interview, and that interview was followed by another group interview. In total, I believe I had four different group interviews, but one of those was the final 'hiring interview'. The whole process was rigorous, but not necessarily tedious.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you responded to a difficult situation previously...   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and got a call back for group interviews. This was a one day event where all candidates were asked to go to the same location. We were then divided into groups where we met with some retail and recruitment managers and asked to introduce ourselves to then. Then, we had small group interviews whereby a person from recruitment asked a competency based question and we went around the room to answer it. The third activity involves a presentation on Apple retail and a large group activity where we introduced ourselves to everyone and made group posters regarding Apple and the retail experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you were in and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it's retail and application numbers are high, there was no room for negotiation.

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Apple.

Interview

5 groups of engineers interviewed me in turn which took about 5 hours. Questions include fundamentals of algorithms and numerical analysis tricks. It was a very interactive and friendly atmosphere, and the questions were interesting to solve.

Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in April 2015.

Interview

1. Skype call. Very easy questions and was like 15 mins long to make sure you're not weird

2. Group interview of 24 people. The main thing is to be noticed. Answer as many questions as possible and try and ask questions too. The 24 people were cut by half for the next interview so be in that top 12.

3. This was a group interview of 6 which was good because everyone had a chance to answer. Imagine standard interview questions like "a time you went the extra mile for a customer." It's just important to let your personality shine through. Even if your answers suck, just be yourself. Be friendly and interesting.

4. A causal chat with the store leader