AppleOne

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive

I applied in-person and interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Filled out online application
Called to schedule an interview
Interview screening over the phone
In Person Interview
Additional In Person Interview with entire team
Interview with Regional Director over the phone
Personality Assessment
Background Check
Half day shadowing in office
Contract period before permanent offer
Offer

Interview Question – Let's do a mock call, I'm a client, what do you say?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Interview Question – It was no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Orange, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – The hiring process is 3-steps. First you meet with the branch manager, if he/she likes you then you meet with the Regional Manager. If he/she likes you, then you interview with the Vice President. You might be asked to interview with the team that you will be working with as well. This can be a panel interview, but most likely one on one.

Interview Question – The interview with the Vice President is long and challenging. Be prepared. It's a rapid fire, question and answer format, with questions that circle back around to previous questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The manager that I was working with threatened to rescind the offer if I wasn't in complete agreement. I really needed a job, so I made it work.

Very Easy Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AppleOne in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very informal interview oonly had 2 interviews before hire

Interview Question – What do you already know about the company   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Unfortunately, the hiring and interview process for me was a little unorganized and in hindsight was a good indicator of how the place was run. No one seemed to be prepared for me or prepared to interview me. The questions were very basic and generic.

Interview Question – None. I was interviewed by 3 people, one being the Branch Manager at the time, Assistant Branch Manager and a co-worker. 2 of the 3 read directly from a list of interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked my expected salary, and got it.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AppleOne in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed first by Branch Manager and then several other people from office. They make it seem like they are interested in you but they are also seeking a lot of information from you from previous employers so when they reference they can flip it into a job order.

Interview Question – They might appear very casual but they are interviewing you every step of the way.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There isn't any. It's take it or leave it.

Jacksonville, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AppleOne in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was called and had two phone interviews. One by branch manager interested in horing me, and then one by the Regional VP. Both had pointed questions but also were warm and energetic. Also had to take a Core Personality Assessment. Then I had an inperson that lasted a litle over an hour with the branch manager. Was hired within the week.

Interview Questions

• Describe the creative process you utilized to get in the door and of a big client you were going after and the reults.   Answer Question
  • Describe how you close a placement or negotiate for a win-win for everyone to include the cient, the candidate and your company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate too much. Was happy with the interview. I would make sure you know sales techniques and what it means to run both sides of a desk.

Newport News, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in November 2010.

Interview Details – I'm still in the interview process. Met one on one with the Branch Manager, and she was very nice. I am interviewing with the District Regional Manager next week...

Interview Question – Why do you think you'll do well in a sales environment?   Answer Question

Reston, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple relaxed interview environment . The staff was friendly and professional. The interviewer was respectful and made me feel welcome. The information they supplied with me was straight forward with no sugar coating. I really appreciated that they were very straight forward and honest with me. I would recommend either working for AppleOne, or Working with AppleOne for anyone.

Interview Questions

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AppleOne in July 2009.

Interview Details – Scheduled an appointment through the online portal after submitting resume to Account Executive positions. The recruiter told me she already had 3 people in mind but she would submit my resume to other AppleOne offices in Phoenix. I have not heard anything back yet...

Interview Question – What is it that you actually like about the position that matches up with your skillset?   Answer Question

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!