AppleOne

Very Easy Interview

Clerical Interview

Clerical
Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was a little sketchy. Since two of us were applying for the same position, the interviewer decided to interview us at the same time. I didn't understand that. The process was rushed, and we were out of there in less than 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Why do you want his job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

AppleOne – Why Work for Us?

AppleOne Employment Services is a full-service employment company. Founded in 1964, we are now celebrating 50 Years of the AppleOne Experience. In 2013, our LinkedIn Company Page was selected as one of the 10 Best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne Clerical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.