AppleOne

Very Easy Interview

Contractor Interview

Contractor
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in December 2010.

Interview Details – I found a posting on Monster that AppleOne has an open for a high profile client. I applied, completed the application, background, identification check all in one day. Then came next week when my references called me and told me that AppleOne was soliciting their service to my reference's company asking them to hire her for recruiting needs. The reference failed to complete the call and I never heard from the both of them again. This is terrible. I am reluctant about using that stellar reference due to this mishap. I never heard ONE word from the AppleOne rep. after the first day that I came in to register. She didn't give me a business card with her email or direct line. I am scared about identity theft and where my information is flowing through their system.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – NA

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!