AppleOne

Very Easy Interview

Contractor Interview

Contractor
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in December 2010.

Interview Details – I found a posting on Monster that AppleOne has an open for a high profile client. I applied, completed the application, background, identification check all in one day. Then came next week when my references called me and told me that AppleOne was soliciting their service to my reference's company asking them to hire her for recruiting needs. The reference failed to complete the call and I never heard from the both of them again. This is terrible. I am reluctant about using that stellar reference due to this mishap. I never heard ONE word from the AppleOne rep. after the first day that I came in to register. She didn't give me a business card with her email or direct line. I am scared about identity theft and where my information is flowing through their system.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – NA

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

AppleOne – Why Work for Us?

AppleOne Employment Services is a full-service employment company. Founded in 1964, we are now celebrating 50 Years of the AppleOne Experience. In 2013, our LinkedIn Company Page was selected as one of the 10 Best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne Contractor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.