AppleOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Temporary Interview

General Temporary
Temecula, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for a job online that was more than likely a leader to get people in. I spent 4 hours at the office interviewing, was told I had a great skill set that would net me a job very quickly and promptly ... never heard from them again. And this happened 6 months ago. Attempts to contact the recruiter who "doesn't get paid until she finds me a job" have met with no response. Not impressed with this company. I understand the economy isn't what it was, but I just detest when recruiters like this lure you in, waste your time, and then drop you like a hot potato.

Interview Question – Asked about experience dealing with difficult situations.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

AppleOne – Why Work for Us?

AppleOne Employment Services is a full-service employment company. Founded in 1964, we are now celebrating 50 Years of the AppleOne Experience. In 2013, our LinkedIn Company Page was selected as one of the 10 Best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne General Temporary interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.