AppleOne

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for an HR Manager posted on Appleone staffing agency on Sept 10. I was contacted by Andi Cohen a staffing associate on Sept 12, and scheduled an interview with her for Friday, Sept 14 @ 11 am. In the interim she send me an email that required that I bring in I-9 ids which were my social security card, and 2 other types of id. I thought it was rather strange to have to bring this is for a preliminary interview, so I emailed Andi Cohen and asked her why was I required to bring these types of documents. She gave me so ridiculous response that they do this to save time down the road, I told her that I would not be bringing in any I-9 documents in the preliminary interview, these documents are only required to bring in to your new employer once an offer was made. I told Andi that if it would a problem to continue with the interview, to please cancel the scheduled appointment. She responded by saying that it would not be a problem. On Thursday, Sept 13, I received an email from Andi informing me that she had just received an email informing her that the position was being placed on hold, but I was welcome to come in anyway to meet her. I responded by saying that I would not be coming in, until another position would be available that matched my criteria. I realized that this position was bogus, they just wanted to me to come in a fill out an application so they could fill their database with new applicants which they never found jobs for. I read AppleOne reviews in other websites and read the same complaints from other candidates about them posting bogus posting on the internet. Be careful, one should never turn in ones Social Security or any other types of documents related to establishing ones' employment/legal identity to a recruiter on a preliminary interview.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!