AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.2

General Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Employment agency. They were really active in the beginning scheduling the interview immediately and contacting the references I gave immediately. The interview was ho hum, just asking standard questions and not inquiring further. They make it seem like they will help find you a position immediately. After one and a half weeks passing, I no longer heard from them, despite getting a call from them saying they would touch base with me in a week. I also filled out a bunch of forms online before the interview, and after the interview had to take all these assessments. It was a complete waste of time.

Temporary/Direct Hire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cypress, CA).

Interview

It is a very simple and straightforward process. You completely fill out the application online. Register with an AppleOne office near you. And meet with a representative who will help you in your search for a job. I did not interview for a position within AppleOne, but to request their services in finding a job.

Ocean Export Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Downers Grove, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Went in talked to them about the position, my experience. They were very good at explaining how everything worked and how the process would go now that I have had the interview

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

It was easy and friendly. They are not like any other hiring team. They genuine and give you positives and the negatives to know you better. Be direct, honest, and genuine. You got it!

Staffing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Professional and they made me feel comfortable throughout so they got a true picture of who I was and what kind of employee I would be. I had 2 interviews before recieving my offer which all was done in a timely manner so I didn't have to wait weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne in July 2015.

Interview

They were very professional and friendly. The process was easy. Saw a video answered some questions regarding the video and then did some general paperwork. Sat with them for maybe 30-45 minutes to discuss what I would and would not like to do

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there my advancement plans. Did I want full time or part time   Answer Question

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual, introductory interview. We went over my previous work experience in detail, what my ideal future career would be, and then focused on what type of work I was interested in finding both short term and long term. Representative was friendly and helpful and I got the impression they really wanted to work with me to find a position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Newport News, VA).

Interview

2 phone interviews....2 in person interviews, formal, and bucketed questions... 4 interviews, is a lot of someones personal time. dodged direct questions on salary. Overall process for me was dragged out. No real respect for others personal time. No solid feedback given during the interview process. Perhaps if they showed more interest filling the position i would have shown more interest in the company. I do not respect how they conducted this process at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about us?   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty thorough and great for an assessment. I have interviewed with other temp agencies in the valley and the atmosphere is is far better.

Interview Questions

• Prior Job History, Reason for leaving, Type of work interested in now, any limitations, etx.   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Good process flow, personnel upbeat and professional, Compensation & Benefits well explained, and Job Rules were clear and concise. Closed with promise to review work in process weekly and act accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Job Assessment Salary Expectations And Analysis Resume Editing   1 Answer