AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.2

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne (Newport News, VA).

Interview

2 phone interviews....2 in person interviews,
    formal, and bucketed questions...
    4 interviews, is a lot of someones personal time.
    dodged direct questions on salary.
    Overall process for me was dragged out. No real respect for
    others personal time.
    No solid feedback given during the interview process.
    Perhaps if they showed more interest filling the position i would have shown more
    interest in the company.
    I do not respect how they conducted this process at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you know about us?

Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty thorough and great for an assessment. I have interviewed with other temp agencies in the valley and the atmosphere is is far better.

Interview Questions

• Prior Job History, Reason for leaving, Type of work interested in now, any limitations, etx.   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Good process flow, personnel upbeat and professional, Compensation & Benefits well explained, and Job Rules were clear and concise.
    Closed with promise to review work in process weekly and act accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Job Assessment
      Salary Expectations
      And Analysis
      Resume Editing

1 Answer

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Anaheim, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional environment. Do not do this!! This isn't even a interview.
    Very rude smug people working in the office. You watch a 20 minute video about the company, then take a assement on said video, which looks like was filmed in the 70's! Then do a typing assessment.
    Hiring person spends 5 minutes, does not care about you. And the constant spamming of emails from them, all in caps!!
    VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! Do not use!!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I cannot emphasize corporate, professional attire for those applying. Arrive early, be friendly and engaging. Have your contacts, references lined up and know that the job requires self motivation and a sense of urgency. Keep in mind the position is multifaceted, it mix's sales, head hunting, customer service and much more!

Interview Questions

• Previous employment, education, short term and long term goals. from important to least important pay,benefits, growth, work environment, location, handling of high stress or conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AppleOne (Mission Viejo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick, to the point and still personable. The interviewer reviews my resume, made suggestions and kept me informed throughout the process. The office truly works as a team, if one associate doesn't have a position to offer a candidate, the others may and this doesn't leave any candidate behind.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Corona, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a call for an appointment after filling out online: many forms that are e-signed. Receptionist then has you fill out more paperwork then sits you down for a skills assessment test for work safety segment then you get the one on one interview going through resume, dates of employment, duties, and highlights of employment history,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?, Is there anything you didn't like about your past employer?, What would your past employees say about you?   Answer Question

Escrow Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne in April 2015.

Interview

They called me for an interview I showed up and i took a test and watched a video. Then after passing the test the recruiter interviewed me. She asked me quiet a few questions before telling me that she doesnt have any jobs in mind but she can ask the other girls in th e office.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

Filled out paperwork online, came in for the interview and watched a safety awareness video.
    Met with recruiter who seemed really interested in other opportunities for me. Really focused on my background in sales and led me to other employment options. Great feeling that this person took the time to see what my true strengths opposed to placing me in something safe and not challenging. Scheduling a second interview and very excited to start work internally.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

The registration process took a bulk of the time however I felt they were very thorough in examining my work experience so they could have more options of where to assign me.