AppleOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Quick hire. Light paperwirk. And they hav e lots of jobs. Different fields as well as my own. Great pay, friendly staff. Awesome location in San Jose. Would love to work for them. Thumbs up!!!!

Interview Question – Name your flaws?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AppleOne in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online via appleone.com. Received a call next day to set up interview for the same day. I went in and did all assessment testing required for the type of fields I was looking to work in , i.e. typing, word, excel. Received a call two days later with an interview with Corelogic Credco. Spoke with agent on tips for interview and key points to speak on during interview. I have been on assignment with Corelogic for two years.

Interview Question – What can you provide for our company that someone else can't?   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Temp
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Question – why do you want to work at such and such company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager for Large Scale Financial Insitution Interview

Project Manager for Large Scale Financial Insitution
Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in July 2014.

Interview Details – I dealt with Latesha James a recruiter at the Edison NJ office. She was professional and very polite. The reason I said dealt is because I never interviewed and this is the reason why.

AppleOne marketing strategy is to have you validate all your work history and references before a job offer is made. They want you to give them your social security number and allow them to perform background checks, which you pay for before they will present you.

They wanted me to give them my social security number to see if I was validated to work in the US. I provided my drivers license from NJ which you cannot obtain without a social security card or a passport along with other information adding up to six points.

Their company business model plan is to present you to a company and market their services as providing validated canidates, sounds good but is very bad for the applicant.

First that type of information is only given when an offer is made. An offer is contingent upon validating your information. You would or should never give anyone you social security number unless an offer is made in writing.

It appears they are trying to sell an applicant on the basis of validating their work history and validation to work in the US to convince compaines to hire you and pay a fee. Their company did the HR work so they are offering more value than recruiters who just find canidates. They are putting the cart in front of the horse. It is a weak business model considering it is an employers market and the days of paying fees for people is over for full time applicants.

In today's job market it is rare a recruiting firm has an exclusive on a job posting. Posting a job on a bulletin board will garner 1,000's of resumes. The new age recruiters do not add value because most of them have no industry experience on what they present. The never worked in the job that they are recruiter for. These recruiting companies just scan resumes and search for keywords (IT Field) to decide to contact you. Unless you fit like a glove with the job specification (literally word for word) they would not know how to present.

So now you give all your personal information to AppleOne and you are presented to the company and if nothing happens you wonder why you went through all that time and expense. The answer is AppleOne can use your labor time to have a marketing angle to present your credentials. You are financing and doing all the work for them. They are doing nothing except presenting all your hard work.

Sorry but I am not a tool to be used for some marketing angle in the competitive recruitment industry. That idea may work for general staff office workers but not high end professionals, so I declined to give my information and thanked them and left.

Interview Question – There were no questions asked because I would not give them my social security number.   Answer Question

Administrative Management Interview

Administrative Management
South Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AppleOne in June 2014.

Interview Details – The interview took approximately 45 min. We discussed my skills, education, and experiences with reference to a management position. I had applied for another position but when my degrees became apparent, they opted for the telephone interview for management. Very professional.

Interview Question – How would my management techniques work for this company?   View Answer

Staffing Associate Interview

Staffing Associate
Cordova, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very through and complete. I felt at ease and really wanted the position. I knew from the start that this company was screening me well and that only the best candidate would receive the position- I wanted it to be me!

Interview Question – Do you like to win or hate to lose?   View Answer

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant
Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

Interview Question – Sell me this highlighter!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied in-person and interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Filled out online application
Called to schedule an interview
Interview screening over the phone
In Person Interview
Additional In Person Interview with entire team
Interview with Regional Director over the phone
Personality Assessment
Background Check
Half day shadowing in office
Contract period before permanent offer
Offer

Interview Question – Let's do a mock call, I'm a client, what do you say?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was great and personable yet professional. The agency set me up with the perfect job in less than a week. I'm just starting the job and still in training so I don't have much info but it's a great posting job with great benefits.

Interview Question – Tell me a time in life or at another job where you faced a rough customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Temp to hire still in training do more to come.

Varied- Banking Interview

Varied- Banking

Interviewed at AppleOne

Interview Details – Interviewed at local office. Great staff to welcome. Had a positive experience from the start, however, post meeting communication lacking. Promised callbacks and interviews and cannot get a hold of recruiter. Does not return calls or emails. Other than that, I assume for those that have been placed by this office- you would have had a positive outcome

Interview Question – None that are unexpected.   Answer Question

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!