AppleOne

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in October 2009.

Very disappointing. I have over 10 years experience in the field I applied for. I took a year off from the field to focus on a degree (a four year degree at that) and worked as a part time waitress during that period. This company could not look past that one year of service to another industry, didnt care what so ever about having recently completed a four year degree, nor the several recommendations I received from prior employers. I spent an hour and a half completing a very detailed application to include a skills test, etc. I know I did well on those test no dought because I have passed them with flying colors on the job & with other temporary agencies. I received a call at the end of business day the day before my interview (which was scheduled three days prior) and told "You have great qualifications however our clients prefer persons with more recent experience". I was astonished that they chose to cancel an in person interview and persue following through with in house testing because they could not look past one year of service outside of the desired industry, especially for what I was able to offer. I feel this company is very narrow minded and has tunnel vision. I actually feel bad for employers who rely on them because I can just imagine the number of well-rounded potential employees they are being cheated of.

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in July 2013.

I received a call from a technology recruiter fron California in early June. The recruiter wanted to get to know me so her was very cordial and respectful. I gave him information about my work experience. He therefore gave me the use of some web material to prepared for the oral interview. So I had two weeks to prepare. I looked over the sites as he suggested and got turned in to the types of questions to prepare for during the call. Two weeks went by and the interview came. I felt like and student who pass the test with an "a". because I did really well.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever terminate 568B circuit modules. for cat 6 cable before?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in May 2012.

The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in September 2011.

AppleOne's testing process took about 90 minutes to complete. I was tested on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The one-on-one interview with their recruiting rep was a wake-up call to me: it made me aware of how much I needed to polish my interviewing skills. I was my own worst enemy! I went to the Employment Development Dept's Job Seeker Center in Sunnyvale and took every class they offered, and it's all free, too. What a huge help that was! In fact, I think it would be worthwhile for these temp agencies to coach their recruits on interviewing skills.

Couldn't negotiate.

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne.

The hiring process was very through and complete. I felt at ease and really wanted the position. I knew from the start that this company was screening me well and that only the best candidate would receive the position- I wanted it to be me!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AppleOne in August 2014.

The process was extremely drawn out for such a low level recruitment firm. There was a phone interview, a interview with the recruiter, an interview with the regional manager, and an interview with the president.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about my previous sales experience.   View Answer

The structure was not something I was interested in. I pursued a more world renowned firm.

Job Placement Candidate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne.

Pretty usual. But asking more questions about career goals and looking at experience versus career goals. Goes over the content and presentation of your resume and may offer ideas to make it readable by hiring managers. Treat it like you would an actual interview.

Interview Questions
    • Really the questions are the usual you would find in most places: Strengths, weaknesses, availability, etc.   Answer Question

Temporary to Permanent Hire Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne in October 2014.

At first, they took all my information and acted as if work or an interview would occur quickly. No follow up except on my own part has occurred even when I see appropriate positions listed with them online and at their sites. I do not receive responses to my emails or phone calls.

Interview Questions
    • Best accomplishment at work and over 15 years experience that is too vague a question   View Answer

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

no negotiation

Administrative Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in June 2014.

The interview took approximately 45 min. We discussed my skills, education, and experiences with reference to a management position. I had applied for another position but when my degrees became apparent, they opted for the telephone interview for management. Very professional.

Interview Questions
    • How would my management techniques work for this company?   View Answer