AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Very disappointing. I have over 10 years experience in the field I applied for. I took a year off from the field to focus on a degree (a four year degree at that) and worked as a part time waitress during that period. This company could not look past that one year of service to another industry, didnt care what so ever about having recently completed a four year degree, nor the several recommendations I received from prior employers. I spent an hour and a half completing a very detailed application to include a skills test, etc. I know I did well on those test no dought because I have passed them with flying colors on the job & with other temporary agencies. I received a call at the end of business day the day before my interview (which was scheduled three days prior) and told "You have great qualifications however our clients prefer persons with more recent experience". I was astonished that they chose to cancel an in person interview and persue following through with in house testing because they could not look past one year of service outside of the desired industry, especially for what I was able to offer. I feel this company is very narrow minded and has tunnel vision. I actually feel bad for employers who rely on them because I can just imagine the number of well-rounded potential employees they are being cheated of.

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Birmingham, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

I received a call from a technology recruiter fron California in early June. The recruiter wanted to get to know me so her was very cordial and respectful. I gave him information about my work experience. He therefore gave me the use of some web material to prepared for the oral interview. So I had two weeks to prepare. I looked over the sites as he suggested and got turned in to the types of questions to prepare for during the call. Two weeks went by and the interview came. I felt like and student who pass the test with an "a". because I did really well.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever terminate 568B circuit modules. for cat 6 cable before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I cannot emphasize corporate, professional attire for those applying. Arrive early, be friendly and engaging. Have your contacts, references lined up and know that the job requires self motivation and a sense of urgency. Keep in mind the position is multifaceted, it mix's sales, head hunting, customer service and much more!

Interview Questions

• Previous employment, education, short term and long term goals. from important to least important pay,benefits, growth, work environment, location, handling of high stress or conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

The process was extremely drawn out for such a low level recruitment firm. There was a phone interview, a interview with the recruiter, an interview with the regional manager, and an interview with the president.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous sales experience.   1 Answer

The structure was not something I was interested in. I pursued a more world renowned firm.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cordova, TN).

Interview

The hiring process was very through and complete. I felt at ease and really wanted the position. I knew from the start that this company was screening me well and that only the best candidate would receive the position- I wanted it to be me!

Interview Questions

• Do you like to win or hate to lose?   1 Answer

Staffing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Professional and they made me feel comfortable throughout so they got a true picture of who I was and what kind of employee I would be. I had 2 interviews before recieving my offer which all was done in a timely manner so I didn't have to wait weeks to hear back.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Memphis, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne in February 2014.

Interview

Extremely tedious process, tons of paperwork and much of it is the same information over and over again. What you do online, they have you do again on paper, WTF? They describe themselves as being on the cutting edge of technology and then hand out a paper application that is a copy of a copy.

Interview Questions

pay not competitive and unsure about the management structure or direction of the company

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Arlington, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

The agent told me about the company and how they go about helping you get placed on job. Asked what was I looking for and do I think AppleOne can help me get there. I was asked about myself.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work to get more experience and hands on training   1 Answer