AppleOne

82 candidate interviews

Temp Interview

Temp
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Question – why do you want to work at such and such company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.

Administrative Management Interview

Administrative Management
South Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AppleOne in June 2014.

Interview Details – The interview took approximately 45 min. We discussed my skills, education, and experiences with reference to a management position. I had applied for another position but when my degrees became apparent, they opted for the telephone interview for management. Very professional.

Interview Question – How would my management techniques work for this company?   View Answer

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant
Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

Interview Question – Sell me this highlighter!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Staffing Associate Interview

Staffing Associate
Cordova, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very through and complete. I felt at ease and really wanted the position. I knew from the start that this company was screening me well and that only the best candidate would receive the position- I wanted it to be me!

Interview Question – Do you like to win or hate to lose?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was great and personable yet professional. The agency set me up with the perfect job in less than a week. I'm just starting the job and still in training so I don't have much info but it's a great posting job with great benefits.

Interview Question – Tell me a time in life or at another job where you faced a rough customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Temp to hire still in training do more to come.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied in-person and interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Filled out online application
Called to schedule an interview
Interview screening over the phone
In Person Interview
Additional In Person Interview with entire team
Interview with Regional Director over the phone
Personality Assessment
Background Check
Half day shadowing in office
Contract period before permanent offer
Offer

Interview Question – Let's do a mock call, I'm a client, what do you say?   Answer Question

Varied- Banking Interview

Varied- Banking

Interviewed at AppleOne

Interview Details – Interviewed at local office. Great staff to welcome. Had a positive experience from the start, however, post meeting communication lacking. Promised callbacks and interviews and cannot get a hold of recruiter. Does not return calls or emails. Other than that, I assume for those that have been placed by this office- you would have had a positive outcome

Interview Question – None that are unexpected.   Answer Question

I T Procurement Analyst Interview

I T Procurement Analyst

Interviewed at AppleOne

Interview Details – Initial interview for the position was with AppleOne Employment Agency. This was for a temp-to-hire role. I met with at least two Account Managers at AppleOne initially, then took a skills assessment in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. After passing AppleOne's initial screening, I then met with the Director and Manager of the group I worked for

Interview Question – "This is a group who talks behind each other's backs, so how would you deal with that?"   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Interview Question – It was no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AppleOne in February 2014.

Interview Details – Extremely tedious process, tons of paperwork and much of it is the same information over and over again. What you do online, they have you do again on paper, WTF? They describe themselves as being on the cutting edge of technology and then hand out a paper application that is a copy of a copy.

Interview Question – How do you feel about terminating people?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – pay not competitive and unsure about the management structure or direction of the company

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

AppleOne – Why Work for Us?

AppleOne Employment Services is a full-service employment company. Founded in 1964, we are now celebrating 50 Years of the AppleOne Experience. In 2013, our LinkedIn Company Page was selected as one of the 10 Best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne interview questions and advice. All 82 interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.