AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.2

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Anaheim, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional environment. Do not do this!! This isn't even a interview. Very rude smug people working in the office. You watch a 20 minute video about the company, then take a assement on said video, which looks like was filmed in the 70's! Then do a typing assessment. Hiring person spends 5 minutes, does not care about you. And the constant spamming of emails from them, all in caps!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! Do not use!!

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Mission Viejo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick, to the point and still personable. The interviewer reviews my resume, made suggestions and kept me informed throughout the process. The office truly works as a team, if one associate doesn't have a position to offer a candidate, the others may and this doesn't leave any candidate behind.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I cannot emphasize corporate, professional attire for those applying. Arrive early, be friendly and engaging. Have your contacts, references lined up and know that the job requires self motivation and a sense of urgency. Keep in mind the position is multifaceted, it mix's sales, head hunting, customer service and much more!

Interview Questions

• Previous employment, education, short term and long term goals. from important to least important pay,benefits, growth, work environment, location, handling of high stress or conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Anaheim, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

For several times they have told me they have a job opportunity that perfectly matches my experience and at time of interview they said everything is very well but never heard about them.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Corona, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a call for an appointment after filling out online: many forms that are e-signed. Receptionist then has you fill out more paperwork then sits you down for a skills assessment test for work safety segment then you get the one on one interview going through resume, dates of employment, duties, and highlights of employment history,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?, Is there anything you didn't like about your past employer?, What would your past employees say about you?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

Filled out paperwork online, came in for the interview and watched a safety awareness video. Met with recruiter who seemed really interested in other opportunities for me. Really focused on my background in sales and led me to other employment options. Great feeling that this person took the time to see what my true strengths opposed to placing me in something safe and not challenging. Scheduling a second interview and very excited to start work internally.

Escrow Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne in April 2015.

Interview

They called me for an interview I showed up and i took a test and watched a video. Then after passing the test the recruiter interviewed me. She asked me quiet a few questions before telling me that she doesnt have any jobs in mind but she can ask the other girls in th e office.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

The registration process took a bulk of the time however I felt they were very thorough in examining my work experience so they could have more options of where to assign me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

You are first interviewed at Apple one where they determine your strengths and weaknesses and then submit your resume to companies hiring that Clay all your experience and strength. the companies then contact Apple one to say whether they want to interview you or not. Then you go on it to you for food companies that are interested

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with one of the representatives at the Bellevue location. I watched a twenty minute safety video and filled out several more forms, though I had signed many others online. Both the rep I was working with and others who helped her were friendly and welcoming. I was interviewing for a specific job that they are recruiting for, but also made myself available for other opportunities. We discussed what type of work I was looking for and whether or not I would be willing to work in various locations.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take short term work if we can't place you in anything long term?   1 Answer