AppleOne Interview Questions

2.2

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne.

Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Questions
    non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.

Project Manager for Large Scale Financial Insitution Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in July 2014.

I dealt with Latesha James a recruiter at the Edison NJ office. She was professional and very polite. The reason I said dealt is because I never interviewed and this is the reason why.

AppleOne marketing strategy is to have you validate all your work history and references before a job offer is made. They want you to give them your social security number and allow them to perform background checks, which you pay for before they will present you.

They wanted me to give them my social security number to see if I was validated to work in the US. I provided my drivers license from NJ which you cannot obtain without a social security card or a passport along with other information adding up to six points.

Their company business model plan is to present you to a company and market their services as providing validated canidates, sounds good but is very bad for the applicant.

First that type of information is only given when an offer is made. An offer is contingent upon validating your information. You would or should never give anyone you social security number unless an offer is made in writing.

It appears they are trying to sell an applicant on the basis of validating their work history and validation to work in the US to convince compaines to hire you and pay a fee. Their company did the HR work so they are offering more value than recruiters who just find canidates. They are putting the cart in front of the horse. It is a weak business model considering it is an employers market and the days of paying fees for people is over for full time applicants.

In today's job market it is rare a recruiting firm has an exclusive on a job posting. Posting a job on a bulletin board will garner 1,000's of resumes. The new age recruiters do not add value because most of them have no industry experience on what they present. The never worked in the job that they are recruiter for. These recruiting companies just scan resumes and search for keywords (IT Field) to decide to contact you. Unless you fit like a glove with the job specification (literally word for word) they would not know how to present.

So now you give all your personal information to AppleOne and you are presented to the company and if nothing happens you wonder why you went through all that time and expense. The answer is AppleOne can use your labor time to have a marketing angle to present your credentials. You are financing and doing all the work for them. They are doing nothing except presenting all your hard work.

Sorry but I am not a tool to be used for some marketing angle in the competitive recruitment industry. That idea may work for general staff office workers but not high end professionals, so I declined to give my information and thanked them and left.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions asked because I would not give them my social security number.   Answer Question

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne.

The hiring process was very through and complete. I felt at ease and really wanted the position. I knew from the start that this company was screening me well and that only the best candidate would receive the position- I wanted it to be me!

Administrative Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in June 2014.

The interview took approximately 45 min. We discussed my skills, education, and experiences with reference to a management position. I had applied for another position but when my degrees became apparent, they opted for the telephone interview for management. Very professional.

Interview Questions
    • How would my management techniques work for this company?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AppleOne.

Filled out online application
    Called to schedule an interview
    Interview screening over the phone
    In Person Interview
    Additional In Person Interview with entire team
    Interview with Regional Director over the phone
    Personality Assessment
    Background Check
    Half day shadowing in office
    Contract period before permanent offer
    Offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person – interviewed at AppleOne in May 2014.

Interview was great and personable yet professional. The agency set me up with the perfect job in less than a week. I'm just starting the job and still in training so I don't have much info but it's a great posting job with great benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time in life or at another job where you faced a rough customer?   Answer Question
    Temp to hire still in training do more to come.

Varied- Banking Interview

Interviewed at local office. Great staff to welcome. Had a positive experience from the start, however, post meeting communication lacking. Promised callbacks and interviews and cannot get a hold of recruiter. Does not return calls or emails. Other than that, I assume for those that have been placed by this office- you would have had a positive outcome

I T Procurement Analyst Interview

Initial interview for the position was with AppleOne Employment Agency. This was for a temp-to-hire role. I met with at least two Account Managers at AppleOne initially, then took a skills assessment in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. After passing AppleOne's initial screening, I then met with the Director and Manager of the group I worked for

Interview Questions
    • "This is a group who talks behind each other's backs, so how would you deal with that?"   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne.

The hiring process is 3-steps. First you meet with the branch manager, if he/she likes you then you meet with the Regional Manager. If he/she likes you, then you interview with the Vice President. You might be asked to interview with the team that you will be working with as well. This can be a panel interview, but most likely one on one.

Interview Questions
    • The interview with the Vice President is long and challenging. Be prepared. It's a rapid fire, question and answer format, with questions that circle back around to previous questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The manager that I was working with threatened to rescind the offer if I wasn't in complete agreement. I really needed a job, so I made it work.

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AppleOne in February 2014.

Extremely tedious process, tons of paperwork and much of it is the same information over and over again. What you do online, they have you do again on paper, WTF? They describe themselves as being on the cutting edge of technology and then hand out a paper application that is a copy of a copy.

Interview Questions

pay not competitive and unsure about the management structure or direction of the company