AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.2

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with one of the representatives at the Bellevue location. I watched a twenty minute safety video and filled out several more forms, though I had signed many others online. Both the rep I was working with and others who helped her were friendly and welcoming. I was interviewing for a specific job that they are recruiting for, but also made myself available for other opportunities. We discussed what type of work I was looking for and whether or not I would be willing to work in various locations.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take short term work if we can't place you in anything long term?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

You are first interviewed at Apple one where they determine your strengths and weaknesses and then submit your resume to companies hiring that Clay all your experience and strength. the companies then contact Apple one to say whether they want to interview you or not. Then you go on it to you for food companies that are interested

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pulaski, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AppleOne (Pulaski, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

interviewed with recruiter and gained approval, referred to contract manager from xerox and gained approval. after everyone had okayed me to be hired they submitted background and within two weeks I was starting work at my current position

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Permanent Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to first fill out voluminous forms which included providing a driver's license and Social Security card prior to the interview, then had to watch a safety video that was followed by having to taking test where most questions had not been covered in the video. This was followed by a very awkward feeling interview since I was made to feel like I was nothing more than a way for them to generate client leads. Immediately after the interview, I asked to be removed from their consideration as a candidate and to be completely removed from their records. I was then told that "We regret that you are displeased with our on boarding process" (which seemed hugely invasive, overreaching and uncomfortable).

Interview Questions

• If I would inform them of all companies I am independently applying to so that they would be informed.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Interview was not very productive. They didn't ask for strengths or weaknesses or what I was interested in applying for. So when they placed me in jobs, it was either unqualified or overqualified situations.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in November 2014.

Interview

Professional office surroundings on 44 Montgomery Street in San Francisco. Office has a staff of about 8 persons. They have PCs which interviewees use to demonstrate initial proficiency regarding general office procedures and safety practices. This takes about an hour. Then there an interview with a hiring counselor. You also are sent a series of exams to take online showing proficiency in MS Office apps. You are then placed on an eligibility listing once you have submitted the relevant employee disclosures forms.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Applied online. I went to meet with recruiter, and then fill out a ton of paperwork. She LIED to me about a lead that I really wanted a company that I would have loved to work for. I then had to take a ton of tests that they had not told me in the interview.

I got a call the next day saying that I hadn't done as well to be expected on the tests, and that I wasn't the "ideal" candidate. I haven't heard from them in a month.

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. They went thru my background.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I have interviewed at a few of their different locations. When I applied for their jobs they posted, I was called by their locations for these jobs to come interview for them because they were "interested." I went in under the idea that I would actually be interviewing for the particular job I applied for, as that is what was discussed over the phone.

NOT!

They call you into their location, you are immediately handed a packed of dozens of pages to sign, all asking for your personal information, social security number, address, and contracts to sign, etc. Then you are told to take a TYPING TEST at that moment ( I was NOT previously notified about ANY tests needing to be taken; as this was not listed under any of the job postings). They have a disgusting habit of advertising salaries such as 40k, 50k, 60k, but when you are in their office, they are offering more like $10-$13 an hour. That is NO WHERE NEAR the advertised salaries.

One location didn't even have my resume, thank god I brought more copies.

They ask for multiple references ON TOP of having to mandatorily put all contact information for all supervisors you have previously worked for. NO they do not let you choose if they can or CANNOT contact them. that's at least 3-4 contacts there, then they as for at LEAST 4 MORE professional references. I spent weeks with some recruiters trying to tell them how over a span of 10+ years of work, its almost impossible to give them a list of every single employee of supervisor I have worked with, name, EMAIL, NUMBER, JOB TITLE, AND LOCATION. I don't have that type of information for some close friends and relatives, let alone employees I barely even spoke to, or have not had any contact with in over a DECADE.

LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING AT LEAST 7 phone numbers, email addresses, JOB TITLES, and THE COMPANY NAME of every reference (people I do keep in contact with did not even feel comfortable enough to hand out such personal information.)

Anyways, after being called in to "interview for the job I applied for" (different jobs different appleone locations all did the same thing -__-) I was never even interviewed for the jobs I applied for. Never heard anything, or discussed ANYTHING about the actual jobs I applied for.

INSTEAD, I was asked about what "companies I can see myself working for, who I have applied to, what fields would I like to work in" all I could think was what the hell, I applied for jobs you posted, you called me in to interview about NOTHING!

after all of these interviews at the appleone locations, ALL OF THEM ENDED with no job, no offers, no discussion of the dozens of careers I sent my application/resume in for, NOTHING.

MY TIME WAS GREATLY WASTED.

It has been over a month, I am still waiting for a "job" I don't even receive emails, or their promised weekly calls they all were so adamant that they do. (calling weekly for information about potential jobs, etc)

how is this a job agency or temp agency with hundreds of jobs and dozens of companies working with them as they put it, and I have still had NO contact and no offers about any job or career.

such a scam. everything on their site is a LIE.

oh and on top of that, I had to watch a video about their company, and take 3 more tests.

STILL NO ASSIGNMENTS!

Note to company:

when you call people in to "interview them for the job they applied for" ACTUALLY INTERVIEW THEM for that job!

post on all you job postings that as an agency they will be called first, and forced to take multiple exams.

let them know the jobs they applied for, clearly DONT EXIST.

stop telling people you will call them weekly when YOU DONT.

stop advertising salaries, when you are offering minimum wage. $10-13 an hour is no where near 50-60k a year. not even close to the MINIMUM salary amount you post.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about your resume and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Temporary to Permanent Hire Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

At first, they took all my information and acted as if work or an interview would occur quickly. No follow up except on my own part has occurred even when I see appropriate positions listed with them online and at their sites. I do not receive responses to my emails or phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Best accomplishment at work and over 15 years experience that is too vague a question   1 Answer

NONE Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

There was a lot of questions and a lot of people It was scary but they were very nice. They tested me with every question. What does e2-p44= in the logarmitham formulated anaswer