AppleOne

2.3

Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in September 2013.

Interview Process:
    1. Fill application form and sign around 30 pages or more
    2. Listen to the video (company's policy)
    3. Multiple choices test about company's policy from the video
    4. Personality test, and filing test (multiple choices)
    5. Interview with Account Manager
    6. Computer Assessment (Word, Excel, and typing speed). They have tutorial Word and Excel before you start assessment test

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected question. The interview just ask general questions like your background education, work experiences. What type of job are you looking for. They said, minimum rate per hour is $10.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in August 2013.

Very good, a very nice interview. The offices are great and the attention is always very polite.

Interview Questions

because it was a temporally role

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne.

Unfortunately, the hiring and interview process for me was a little unorganized and in hindsight was a good indicator of how the place was run. No one seemed to be prepared for me or prepared to interview me. The questions were very basic and generic.

Interview Questions
    • None. I was interviewed by 3 people, one being the Branch Manager at the time, Assistant Branch Manager and a co-worker. 2 of the 3 read directly from a list of interview questions.   Answer Question
    I was asked my expected salary, and got it.

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in July 2013.

I received a call from a technology recruiter fron California in early June. The recruiter wanted to get to know me so her was very cordial and respectful. I gave him information about my work experience. He therefore gave me the use of some web material to prepared for the oral interview. So I had two weeks to prepare. I looked over the sites as he suggested and got turned in to the types of questions to prepare for during the call. Two weeks went by and the interview came. I felt like and student who pass the test with an "a". because I did really well.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever terminate 568B circuit modules. for cat 6 cable before?   Answer Question

Temporary Work Interview

interviewed at AppleOne in June 2013.

I sent them my cover letter and resume and they failed to get back to me. Applied for another position and then no answer. After 5-6 days, I received a call back but telling me the positions I applied for were no longer available. They tried to set up an interview but by that time I was not interested.

Product Content for Target.com Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in June 2013.

Agency called and asked if I was interested in submitting my resume for the position. I said yes and a week later I got a called to schedule and interview. 3 days later I interviewed on site with the person I would be working with. Within 5 mins of the interview I was asked if I could stay an additional 30 mins longer. 2 days later I was offered the position and started 2 weeks later.

No negotiation on hourly rate

Election Clerk Interview

The process was good, and they seemed optimistic about placing people in jobs.

Account Clerk II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in May 2013.

Found positions on the internet - applied - called for an interview. Once they received my resume, they entered it in their local database. An employee from another office saw my resume. He phoned me for an interview - I went to work.

Interview Questions
    • When looking for employment, was I only looking for a local, government job? No, I am looking for permanent, full-time employment. I just happened to have worked for the local government for over 10 years. However, I was not limited to working for the government.   View Answer
    No negotiation. It was a temporary assignment. But it was work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in May 2013.

Filled out online application, received phone call several days later to come in a test. Completed the testing and then interviewed with the recruiter, was given an assignment 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not available. The salary was set and was not open to negotiations.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at AppleOne in April 2013.

Very easy, however my interview ran longer because they couldn't find the application I had filled out online. I had to fill it out again, which took an extra half hour. The entire process ended up taking me 3 hours. They had several positions available that I am currently interviewing for, one specifically that I am very interested in.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. It was a very simple interview process, they are very interested to know exactly what type of position you feel you would be most suited for, be detailed in letting them know for the best fit.   Answer Question