AppleOne

2.3

Temp Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Temecula, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne.

The interview process is kind of lengthy. They have you watch a very old video on safety, then talk to you about your resume info. After this and filling out the application again, they say that they will contact you with the next available job, and make you feel like there are a lot of jobs. Later you find out that you will NEVER hear back from them. Kinda made me feel like they are only interviewing people just to fill a quota.

Product Content for Target.com Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in June 2013.

Agency called and asked if I was interested in submitting my resume for the position. I said yes and a week later I got a called to schedule and interview. 3 days later I interviewed on site with the person I would be working with. Within 5 mins of the interview I was asked if I could stay an additional 30 mins longer. 2 days later I was offered the position and started 2 weeks later.

No negotiation on hourly rate

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AppleOne in June 2012.

Very informal interview oonly had 2 interviews before hire

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AppleOne.

Was interviewed in a nearby restaurant instead of the actual office. Not a comfortable setting for interview style conversation when restaurant patrons can overhear you.

Interview Questions
    • I felt like the branch manager was more interested in getting access to my references so he could sell them staffing services rather than taking an interest in me for the recruiter position.   Answer Question

Could not imagine working with this branch manager on a daily basis. Was not a good fit for me.

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in July 2013.

I received a call from a technology recruiter fron California in early June. The recruiter wanted to get to know me so her was very cordial and respectful. I gave him information about my work experience. He therefore gave me the use of some web material to prepared for the oral interview. So I had two weeks to prepare. I looked over the sites as he suggested and got turned in to the types of questions to prepare for during the call. Two weeks went by and the interview came. I felt like and student who pass the test with an "a". because I did really well.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever terminate 568B circuit modules. for cat 6 cable before?   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

professional interview. Recruiter was genuinely interested. They maintain weekly contact with me which recruiters usually do not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

The process took about 2 hours. I went to the location, watched a video, did an assessment and met with a recruiter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2013.

Filled out online application, received phone call several days later to come in a test. Completed the testing and then interviewed with the recruiter, was given an assignment 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not available. The salary was set and was not open to negotiations.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AppleOne in August 2013.

Very good, a very nice interview. The offices are great and the attention is always very polite.

Interview Questions

because it was a temporally role

Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sherman Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in September 2013.

Interview Process:
    1. Fill application form and sign around 30 pages or more
    2. Listen to the video (company's policy)
    3. Multiple choices test about company's policy from the video
    4. Personality test, and filing test (multiple choices)
    5. Interview with Account Manager
    6. Computer Assessment (Word, Excel, and typing speed). They have tutorial Word and Excel before you start assessment test

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected question. The interview just ask general questions like your background education, work experiences. What type of job are you looking for. They said, minimum rate per hour is $10.   Answer Question