AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.2

Cable Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AppleOne (Birmingham, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

I received a call from a technology recruiter fron California in early June. The recruiter wanted to get to know me so her was very cordial and respectful. I gave him information about my work experience. He therefore gave me the use of some web material to prepared for the oral interview. So I had two weeks to prepare. I looked over the sites as he suggested and got turned in to the types of questions to prepare for during the call. Two weeks went by and the interview came. I felt like and student who pass the test with an "a". because I did really well.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever terminate 568B circuit modules. for cat 6 cable before?   Answer Question

Temporary Work Interview

Application

interviewed at AppleOne in June 2013.

Interview

I sent them my cover letter and resume and they failed to get back to me. Applied for another position and then no answer. After 5-6 days, I received a call back but telling me the positions I applied for were no longer available. They tried to set up an interview but by that time I was not interested.

Product Content for Target.com Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Agency called and asked if I was interested in submitting my resume for the position. I said yes and a week later I got a called to schedule and interview. 3 days later I interviewed on site with the person I would be working with. Within 5 mins of the interview I was asked if I could stay an additional 30 mins longer. 2 days later I was offered the position and started 2 weeks later.

Negotiation

No negotiation on hourly rate

Election Clerk Interview

Interview

The process was good, and they seemed optimistic about placing people in jobs.

Interview Questions

• What work would you turn down.   1 Answer

Account Clerk II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Sacramento, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Found positions on the internet - applied - called for an interview. Once they received my resume, they entered it in their local database. An employee from another office saw my resume. He phoned me for an interview - I went to work.

Interview Questions

• When looking for employment, was I only looking for a local, government job? No, I am looking for permanent, full-time employment. I just happened to have worked for the local government for over 10 years. However, I was not limited to working for the government.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a temporary assignment. But it was work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

Filled out online application, received phone call several days later to come in a test. Completed the testing and then interviewed with the recruiter, was given an assignment 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not available. The salary was set and was not open to negotiations.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at AppleOne (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very easy, however my interview ran longer because they couldn't find the application I had filled out online. I had to fill it out again, which took an extra half hour. The entire process ended up taking me 3 hours. They had several positions available that I am currently interviewing for, one specifically that I am very interested in.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. It was a very simple interview process, they are very interested to know exactly what type of position you feel you would be most suited for, be detailed in letting them know for the best fit.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AppleOne (Santa Rosa, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

One interview the interviewer (District Manager) spoke mostly about herself and asked me very few questions

Interview Questions

The other company went out of business

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and set up an interview for the following week. I was called the next morning and asked a few questions about my work experience. I have never held a job with the job title of administrative assistant (I had employees that had that job title) and so I was told that they were cancelling my interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever held a job as an administrative assistant?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Addison, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The process took about 2 hours. I went to the location, watched a video, did an assessment and met with a recruiter.