AppleOne

2.2

Account Clerk II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in May 2013.

Found positions on the internet - applied - called for an interview. Once they received my resume, they entered it in their local database. An employee from another office saw my resume. He phoned me for an interview - I went to work.

Interview Questions
    • When looking for employment, was I only looking for a local, government job? No, I am looking for permanent, full-time employment. I just happened to have worked for the local government for over 10 years. However, I was not limited to working for the government.   View Answer
    No negotiation. It was a temporary assignment. But it was work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in May 2013.

Filled out online application, received phone call several days later to come in a test. Completed the testing and then interviewed with the recruiter, was given an assignment 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not available. The salary was set and was not open to negotiations.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at AppleOne in April 2013.

Very easy, however my interview ran longer because they couldn't find the application I had filled out online. I had to fill it out again, which took an extra half hour. The entire process ended up taking me 3 hours. They had several positions available that I am currently interviewing for, one specifically that I am very interested in.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. It was a very simple interview process, they are very interested to know exactly what type of position you feel you would be most suited for, be detailed in letting them know for the best fit.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AppleOne in March 2013.

One interview the interviewer (District Manager) spoke mostly about herself and asked me very few questions

Interview Questions

The other company went out of business

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in February 2013.

I applied online and set up an interview for the following week. I was called the next morning and asked a few questions about my work experience. I have never held a job with the job title of administrative assistant (I had employees that had that job title) and so I was told that they were cancelling my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever held a job as an administrative assistant?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

The process took about 2 hours. I went to the location, watched a video, did an assessment and met with a recruiter.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

no negotiation

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at AppleOne.

Applied on monster, then reached out to an Associate who posted the job listing. I gave him a call and he gave me a call back. We spoke for a little bit but didn't really ask any specifics and did not really explain much about Appleone and what the role entailed. At that time, we set up a time to speak via Skype. He asked me very few questions and was not knowledgeable on the role whatsoever. I asked him questions about the role and he was clearly stumped and had to re-correct himself multiple times. Upon interviewing, he emailed questions to think about, and only one question came up.

Also, he asked for a list of companies I was applying to and a list of references. He contacted my references, thereafter I wasn't given notice that I wasn't the right fit for the position. So beware, they will contact your past employers whether or not you're a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How have you saved or made your company money in the past?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in September 2012.

I applied for an HR Manager posted on Appleone staffing agency on Sept 10. I was contacted by Andi Cohen a staffing associate on Sept 12, and scheduled an interview with her for Friday, Sept 14 @ 11 am. In the interim she send me an email that required that I bring in I-9 ids which were my social security card, and 2 other types of id. I thought it was rather strange to have to bring this is for a preliminary interview, so I emailed Andi Cohen and asked her why was I required to bring these types of documents. She gave me so ridiculous response that they do this to save time down the road, I told her that I would not be bringing in any I-9 documents in the preliminary interview, these documents are only required to bring in to your new employer once an offer was made. I told Andi that if it would a problem to continue with the interview, to please cancel the scheduled appointment. She responded by saying that it would not be a problem. On Thursday, Sept 13, I received an email from Andi informing me that she had just received an email informing her that the position was being placed on hold, but I was welcome to come in anyway to meet her. I responded by saying that I would not be coming in, until another position would be available that matched my criteria. I realized that this position was bogus, they just wanted to me to come in a fill out an application so they could fill their database with new applicants which they never found jobs for. I read AppleOne reviews in other websites and read the same complaints from other candidates about them posting bogus posting on the internet. Be careful, one should never turn in ones Social Security or any other types of documents related to establishing ones' employment/legal identity to a recruiter on a preliminary interview.

New Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AppleOne in August 2012.

Meeting with Apple One was easy and friendly. I came prepared in an appropriate suit with my updated resume. We talked about my pros and cons. They did not ask any particularily tricky questions. Apple One wants to find a position for you that best matches your skills and personality.

Interview Questions
    This was my first job negotiation. Apple One offered me a $19/hr job and since that was $7 higher/hr than my previous job, I jumped at it. If I could go back, I would have waited a day and renegotiated.