AppleOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AppleOne in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview felt superficial. It seemed that I was being interviewed to meet a quota, rather than because I am a qualified candidate for the job

Interview Question – They didn't really ask many questions, just went over my resume and said thank you, we'll be in touch.   Answer Question

General Temporary Interview

General Temporary
Temecula, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for a job online that was more than likely a leader to get people in. I spent 4 hours at the office interviewing, was told I had a great skill set that would net me a job very quickly and promptly ... never heard from them again. And this happened 6 months ago. Attempts to contact the recruiter who "doesn't get paid until she finds me a job" have met with no response. Not impressed with this company. I understand the economy isn't what it was, but I just detest when recruiters like this lure you in, waste your time, and then drop you like a hot potato.

Interview Question – Asked about experience dealing with difficult situations.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Bellevue, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was an overall discussion about my work experience and the type of job I was looking for.

Interview Question – Tell me what you did at your last job   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Temp Interview

Temp
Richmond, VA

Interview Details – Very easy and quick. A little rushed and vague. I had filled out everything online already including background, skills, history, resume etc. Next day I got call for an interview to meet that very day with my account executive. I was told to change my resume a little to show my administrative side of things rather than my background in science. Overall it was a little vague and I got told about a few more positions I wasn't necessarily interested in besides the one I'd applied for online. I watched a video on safety and showing up to assignments on time with a mini quiz then filled out a W4 and all legal paperwork that day. I guess I was technically hired but got no assignment. Not sure. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean and nice. No real 'interview' question, just tell me about yourself for 1 minute and that's it. I did get a call back regarding a job placement possibility but not the one I originally applied for. 2 weeks later and still no job placement yet. edit: 3 weeks later and on a temp assignment for 4 weeks. They gave me the hourly wages up front for positions they had open which was nice and I told them the lowest rate I'd take.

Temporary Associate Interview

Temporary Associate
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in December 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting an application online, I schedule an appointment to sign my application as well as speak with an account executive. When I arrived, I was given a stack of papers (releases, agreements, tax forms, etc.) as well as a very basic written test (correct a memo, spot the error in this sentence, comprehension questions) that kept me busy for an hour. After I handed in the paperwork and submitted two forms of ID, I watched a 15 minute safety video and completed short quiz on it. Afterward, I sat down with an account executive who described the temping process, asked what type of work I was open to, and my availability.

Now, I need to complete a couple of tests online (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Typing) and call the office to get my results. I was told work varies per day and to call in at least twice a week from 8-9am.

It took an hour and forty five minutes to finish the interview/intake process.

Administration Interview

Administration
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in October 2011.

Interview Details – arrive 15 minutes early for one on one interview, left in waiting room for 45 minutes, no apology for the delay, interview last 10 minutes. no follow up. left message on answering maching the position was filled.

Interview Question – There were not any   Answer Question

Office Interview

Office
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in August 2009.

Interview Details – Went to office to ask some questions about services provided. Had a long conversation with one of the staff which ended with him offering to hire me and start work immediately. Thanked him for the offer but told him I needed to look at all my options before making a decision.

Interview Question – Have you ever failed?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in September 2011.

Interview Details – AppleOne's testing process took about 90 minutes to complete. I was tested on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The one-on-one interview with their recruiting rep was a wake-up call to me: it made me aware of how much I needed to polish my interviewing skills. I was my own worst enemy! I went to the Employment Development Dept's Job Seeker Center in Sunnyvale and took every class they offered, and it's all free, too. What a huge help that was! In fact, I think it would be worthwhile for these temp agencies to coach their recruits on interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Couldn't negotiate.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
South San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in September 2011.

Interview Details – Good questions and positive experience overall. The fit wasn't quite right for me and the job was dependent on a relocation that I'm not interested in doing. The interview came up as a result of a job referral from a former colleague who I'd worked with before, so the hiring manager had my resume to reference.

Interview Question – What was the scope of your last large project and how much did you interact with the Senior management staff.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not want to relocate to accommodate the new job . Also, the salary was insufficient.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in March 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter after applying for a position online with one of their clients. Then called in for a 1:1 interview where I met with the Management team. Brought in a second time after conducting several (6) evaluations and 1 personality test. Met with the entire staff at this point. Received an email and a call the 2nd week to be offered the internal position.

Interview Question – What have you done to accomplish saving your employer time and money?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Somewhat able to negotiate my pay, but obviously the hustle to save more.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne