AppleOne Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jul 16, 2015

1.9

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Good process flow, personnel upbeat and professional, Compensation & Benefits well explained, and Job Rules were clear and concise. Closed with promise to review work in process weekly and act accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Job Assessment Salary Expectations And Analysis Resume Editing   1 Answer

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Anaheim, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional environment. Do not do this!! This isn't even a interview. Very rude smug people working in the office. You watch a 20 minute video about the company, then take a assement on said video, which looks like was filmed in the 70's! Then do a typing assessment. Hiring person spends 5 minutes, does not care about you. And the constant spamming of emails from them, all in caps!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! Do not use!!

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AppleOne (Mission Viejo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick, to the point and still personable. The interviewer reviews my resume, made suggestions and kept me informed throughout the process. The office truly works as a team, if one associate doesn't have a position to offer a candidate, the others may and this doesn't leave any candidate behind.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Anaheim, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

For several times they have told me they have a job opportunity that perfectly matches my experience and at time of interview they said everything is very well but never heard about them.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I have interviewed at a few of their different locations. When I applied for their jobs they posted, I was called by their locations for these jobs to come interview for them because they were "interested." I went in under the idea that I would actually be interviewing for the particular job I applied for, as that is what was discussed over the phone. NOT! They call you into their location, you are immediately handed a packed of dozens of pages to sign, all asking for your personal information, social security number, address, and contracts to sign, etc. Then you are told to take a TYPING TEST at that moment ( I was NOT previously notified about ANY tests needing to be taken; as this was not listed under any of the job postings). They have a disgusting habit of advertising salaries such as 40k, 50k, 60k, but when you are in their office, they are offering more like $10-$13 an hour. That is NO WHERE NEAR the advertised salaries. One location didn't even have my resume, thank god I brought more copies. They ask for multiple references ON TOP of having to mandatorily put all contact information for all supervisors you have previously worked for. NO they do not let you choose if they can or CANNOT contact them. that's at least 3-4 contacts there, then they as for at LEAST 4 MORE professional references. I spent weeks with some recruiters trying to tell them how over a span of 10+ years of work, its almost impossible to give them a list of every single employee of supervisor I have worked with, name, EMAIL, NUMBER, JOB TITLE, AND LOCATION. I don't have that type of information for some close friends and relatives, let alone employees I barely even spoke to, or have not had any contact with in over a DECADE. LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING AT LEAST 7 phone numbers, email addresses, JOB TITLES, and THE COMPANY NAME of every reference (people I do keep in contact with did not even feel comfortable enough to hand out such personal information.) Anyways, after being called in to "interview for the job I applied for" (different jobs different appleone locations all did the same thing -__-) I was never even interviewed for the jobs I applied for. Never heard anything, or discussed ANYTHING about the actual jobs I applied for. INSTEAD, I was asked about what "companies I can see myself working for, who I have applied to, what fields would I like to work in" all I could think was what the hell, I applied for jobs you posted, you called me in to interview about NOTHING! after all of these interviews at the appleone locations, ALL OF THEM ENDED with no job, no offers, no discussion of the dozens of careers I sent my application/resume in for, NOTHING. MY TIME WAS GREATLY WASTED. It has been over a month, I am still waiting for a "job" I don't even receive emails, or their promised weekly calls they all were so adamant that they do. (calling weekly for information about potential jobs, etc) how is this a job agency or temp agency with hundreds of jobs and dozens of companies working with them as they put it, and I have still had NO contact and no offers about any job or career. such a scam. everything on their site is a LIE. oh and on top of that, I had to watch a video about their company, and take 3 more tests. STILL NO ASSIGNMENTS! Note to company: when you call people in to "interview them for the job they applied for" ACTUALLY INTERVIEW THEM for that job! post on all you job postings that as an agency they will be called first, and forced to take multiple exams. let them know the jobs they applied for, clearly DONT EXIST. stop telling people you will call them weekly when YOU DONT. stop advertising salaries, when you are offering minimum wage. $10-13 an hour is no where near 50-60k a year. not even close to the MINIMUM salary amount you post.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about your resume and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne (Orange, CA).

Interview

The hiring process is 3-steps. First you meet with the branch manager, if he/she likes you then you meet with the Regional Manager. If he/she likes you, then you interview with the Vice President. You might be asked to interview with the team that you will be working with as well. This can be a panel interview, but most likely one on one.

Interview Questions

• The interview with the Vice President is long and challenging. Be prepared. It's a rapid fire, question and answer format, with questions that circle back around to previous questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The manager that I was working with threatened to rescind the offer if I wasn't in complete agreement. I really needed a job, so I made it work.

General Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne (Huntington Beach, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was impressed with the recruiter. She made me feel relaxed quickly and that I could just be myself. She had a keen sense of my abilities and talents and I felt like she would be able to find me a great match for my strengths and skill set. The best interview I've ever had.

Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Sherman Oaks, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Process: 1. Fill application form and sign around 30 pages or more 2. Listen to the video (company's policy) 3. Multiple choices test about company's policy from the video 4. Personality test, and filing test (multiple choices) 5. Interview with Account Manager 6. Computer Assessment (Word, Excel, and typing speed). They have tutorial Word and Excel before you start assessment test

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question. The interview just ask general questions like your background education, work experiences. What type of job are you looking for. They said, minimum rate per hour is $10.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Unfortunately, the hiring and interview process for me was a little unorganized and in hindsight was a good indicator of how the place was run. No one seemed to be prepared for me or prepared to interview me. The questions were very basic and generic.

Interview Questions

• None. I was interviewed by 3 people, one being the Branch Manager at the time, Assistant Branch Manager and a co-worker. 2 of the 3 read directly from a list of interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked my expected salary, and got it.