AppleOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Office Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in August 2009.

Interview Details – Went to office to ask some questions about services provided. Had a long conversation with one of the staff which ended with him offering to hire me and start work immediately. Thanked him for the offer but told him I needed to look at all my options before making a decision.

Interview Question – Have you ever failed?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Office Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – I applied for and was interviewed for a support position in the corporate office and it wasn't bad at all. My first interview was with the team I would be working with and they weren't certain about whether they wanted a seasoned professional or someone they could train. My second interview was with the person I would report to. Though it surprised me at the time, I appreciated the approach and the fact that the manager trusted his team.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your current position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was surprised that I could negotiate, and a little caught off guard.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne Office interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.