AppleOne

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in August 2009.

Went to office to ask some questions about services provided. Had a long conversation with one of the staff which ended with him offering to hire me and start work immediately. Thanked him for the offer but told him I needed to look at all my options before making a decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Office Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AppleOne.

I applied for and was interviewed for a support position in the corporate office and it wasn't bad at all. My first interview was with the team I would be working with and they weren't certain about whether they wanted a seasoned professional or someone they could train. My second interview was with the person I would report to. Though it surprised me at the time, I appreciated the approach and the fact that the manager trusted his team.

Interview Questions
    I was surprised that I could negotiate, and a little caught off guard.