AppleOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

South San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in September 2011.

Interview Details – Good questions and positive experience overall. The fit wasn't quite right for me and the job was dependent on a relocation that I'm not interested in doing. The interview came up as a result of a job referral from a former colleague who I'd worked with before, so the hiring manager had my resume to reference.

Interview Question – What was the scope of your last large project and how much did you interact with the Senior management staff.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not want to relocate to accommodate the new job . Also, the salary was insufficient.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.