AppleOne Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AppleOne.

Was interviewed in a nearby restaurant instead of the actual office. Not a comfortable setting for interview style conversation when restaurant patrons can overhear you.

Interview Questions
  • I felt like the branch manager was more interested in getting access to my references so he could sell them staffing services rather than taking an interest in me for the recruiter position.   Answer Question

Could not imagine working with this branch manager on a daily basis. Was not a good fit for me.

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AppleOne in February 2010.

I interviewed with the Branch Manager by phone and in person and also with the Senior Recruiter. Everyone was very nice but the work environment was not so great. Everyone worked in one room with desks facing eachother.

Interview Questions
    • How would you find new business?   Answer Question
    • How well do you work with all of the distractions that an office such as this has?   Answer Question

They offered very little schedule flexibility and the pay was marginal.