AppleOne Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.3

Permanent Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to first fill out voluminous forms which included providing a driver's license and Social Security card prior to the interview, then had to watch a safety video that was followed by having to taking test where most questions had not been covered in the video. This was followed by a very awkward feeling interview since I was made to feel like I was nothing more than a way for them to generate client leads. Immediately after the interview, I asked to be removed from their consideration as a candidate and to be completely removed from their records. I was then told that "We regret that you are displeased with our on boarding process" (which seemed hugely invasive, overreaching and uncomfortable).

Interview Questions

• If I would inform them of all companies I am independently applying to so that they would be informed.   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very good, a very nice interview. The offices are great and the attention is always very polite.

Interview Questions

because it was a temporally role

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Good questions and positive experience overall. The fit wasn't quite right for me and the job was dependent on a relocation that I'm not interested in doing. The interview came up as a result of a job referral from a former colleague who I'd worked with before, so the hiring manager had my resume to reference.

Interview Questions

• What was the scope of your last large project and how much did you interact with the Senior management staff.   Answer Question

Did not want to relocate to accommodate the new job . Also, the salary was insufficient.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (San Mateo, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Company contacts you right away after you have completed their detailed, but lengthy online application process. They were very responsive and accomodating tp get you an interview time that best fits your schedule. Seems like they have the process down to a pretty good science.Be prepared for standard skills test. Recruiter I worked with seeemed very busy but attentive to my needs.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requiremets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can be brutally honest with them regarding your minimum pay requirements, and they work hard to dig into what your priorities are in finding a position.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Standard process for an interview at an employment agency