Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne
- Account Executive (11)
- Administrative Assistant (9)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Staffing Consultant (4)
- Staffing Associate (2)
- Temp (2)
- Sales (2)
- Accounting (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Office (2)
- Office Coordinator (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- NONE (1)
- Purchaser (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Temporary Associate (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Election Clerk (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- General Accountant (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Forklift Operator (1)
- Sales Job (1)
- Account Clerk II (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2015.
I had to first fill out voluminous forms which included providing a driver's license and Social Security card prior to the interview, then had to watch a safety video that was followed by having to taking test where most questions had not been covered in the video. This was followed by a very awkward feeling interview since I was made to feel like I was nothing more than a way for them to generate client leads. Immediately after the interview, I asked to be removed from their consideration as a candidate and to be completely removed from their records. I was then told that "We regret that you are displeased with our on boarding process" (which seemed hugely invasive, overreaching and uncomfortable).
- If I would inform them of all companies I am independently applying to so that they would be informed. 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.
Very good, a very nice interview. The offices are great and the attention is always very polite.
- About my experience in HR 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
because it was a temporally role
- Accepted OfferDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.
The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.
- It was no difficult questions. Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at AppleOne (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.
Good questions and positive experience overall. The fit wasn't quite right for me and the job was dependent on a relocation that I'm not interested in doing. The interview came up as a result of a job referral from a former colleague who I'd worked with before, so the hiring manager had my resume to reference.
- What was the scope of your last large project and how much did you interact with the Senior management staff. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Did not want to relocate to accommodate the new job . Also, the salary was insufficient.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at AppleOne (San Mateo, CA) in January 2010.
Company contacts you right away after you have completed their detailed, but lengthy online application process. They were very responsive and accomodating tp get you an interview time that best fits your schedule. Seems like they have the process down to a pretty good science.Be prepared for standard skills test. Recruiter I worked with seeemed very busy but attentive to my needs.
- What are your salary requiremets? 1 Answer
You can be brutally honest with them regarding your minimum pay requirements, and they work hard to dig into what your priorities are in finding a position.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in June 2008.
Standard process for an interview at an employment agency
- What type of diverse environment have you worked in? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review