AppleOne Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (San Jose, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I found a posting on Monster that AppleOne has an open for a high profile client. I applied, completed the application, background, identification check all in one day. Then came next week when my references called me and told me that AppleOne was soliciting their service to my reference's company asking them to hire her for recruiting needs. The reference failed to complete the call and I never heard from the both of them again. This is terrible. I am reluctant about using that stellar reference due to this mishap. I never heard ONE word from the AppleOne rep. after the first day that I came in to register. She didn't give me a business card with her email or direct line. I am scared about identity theft and where my information is flowing through their system.

Interview Questions