AppleOne

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cordova, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne.

The hiring process was very through and complete. I felt at ease and really wanted the position. I knew from the start that this company was screening me well and that only the best candidate would receive the position- I wanted it to be me!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at AppleOne.

Applied on monster, then reached out to an Associate who posted the job listing. I gave him a call and he gave me a call back. We spoke for a little bit but didn't really ask any specifics and did not really explain much about Appleone and what the role entailed. At that time, we set up a time to speak via Skype. He asked me very few questions and was not knowledgeable on the role whatsoever. I asked him questions about the role and he was clearly stumped and had to re-correct himself multiple times. Upon interviewing, he emailed questions to think about, and only one question came up.

Also, he asked for a list of companies I was applying to and a list of references. He contacted my references, thereafter I wasn't given notice that I wasn't the right fit for the position. So beware, they will contact your past employers whether or not you're a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How have you saved or made your company money in the past?   Answer Question

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!