AppleOne

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

Interview Question – Sell me this highlighter!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Staffing Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AppleOne in February 2014.

Interview Details – Extremely tedious process, tons of paperwork and much of it is the same information over and over again. What you do online, they have you do again on paper, WTF? They describe themselves as being on the cutting edge of technology and then hand out a paper application that is a copy of a copy.

Interview Question – How do you feel about terminating people?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – pay not competitive and unsure about the management structure or direction of the company

Very Easy Interview

Santa Rosa, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AppleOne in March 2013.

Interview Details – One interview the interviewer (District Manager) spoke mostly about herself and asked me very few questions

Interview Question – None. It was a breeze   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The other company went out of business

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Staffing Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AppleOne in February 2012.

Interview Details – Went in to interview for temp admin assistant jobs, talked to me about staffing instead. Had another round of interviews with branch manager a few days later, and got the offer.

Interview Question – If you could pick 1 thing to change about your last supervisor, what would it be?   Answer Question

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!