AppleOne

Updated Jun 11, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AppleOne in February 2014.

Extremely tedious process, tons of paperwork and much of it is the same information over and over again. What you do online, they have you do again on paper, WTF? They describe themselves as being on the cutting edge of technology and then hand out a paper application that is a copy of a copy.

Interview Questions

pay not competitive and unsure about the management structure or direction of the company

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AppleOne in March 2013.

One interview the interviewer (District Manager) spoke mostly about herself and asked me very few questions

Interview Questions

The other company went out of business

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in January 2013.

Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

no negotiation

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in February 2012.

Went in to interview for temp admin assistant jobs, talked to me about staffing instead. Had another round of interviews with branch manager a few days later, and got the offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you could pick 1 thing to change about your last supervisor, what would it be?   Answer Question