AppleOne Staffing Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne in February 2014.

Interview

Extremely tedious process, tons of paperwork and much of it is the same information over and over again. What you do online, they have you do again on paper, WTF? They describe themselves as being on the cutting edge of technology and then hand out a paper application that is a copy of a copy.

Interview Questions

pay not competitive and unsure about the management structure or direction of the company

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AppleOne (Santa Rosa, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

One interview the interviewer (District Manager) spoke mostly about herself and asked me very few questions

Interview Questions

The other company went out of business

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Memphis, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

Very thorough. It was a three interview process...I was excited to learn about the training/mentoring process as a Staffing Associate. This showed me that the company cared about my career by taking the time to train me properly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne in February 2012.

Interview

Went in to interview for temp admin assistant jobs, talked to me about staffing instead. Had another round of interviews with branch manager a few days later, and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick 1 thing to change about your last supervisor, what would it be?   Answer Question