AppleOne Temp Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty thorough and great for an assessment. I have interviewed with other temp agencies in the valley and the atmosphere is is far better.

Interview Questions

• Prior Job History, Reason for leaving, Type of work interested in now, any limitations, etx.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

The process was very simple. Sent an email and was their was a quick response on their part. Came into a quick screening at their Wall St. Offices. They talked about some of the assignments they had and also asked about my background. There is also assessment tests for your skills in particular Microsoft Office programs, but there are others like typing speed and accuracy.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for? What is your background? Would also like to look at full-time positions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Richmond, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very easy and quick. A little rushed and vague. I had filled out everything online already including background, skills, history, resume etc. Next day I got call for an interview to meet that very day with my account executive. I was told to change my resume a little to show my administrative side of things rather than my background in science. Overall it was a little vague and I got told about a few more positions I wasn't necessarily interested in besides the one I'd applied for online. I watched a video on safety and showing up to assignments on time with a mini quiz then filled out a W4 and all legal paperwork that day. I guess I was technically hired but got no assignment. Not sure. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean and nice. No real 'interview' question, just tell me about yourself for 1 minute and that's it. I did get a call back regarding a job placement possibility but not the one I originally applied for. 2 weeks later and still no job placement yet. edit: 3 weeks later and on a temp assignment for 4 weeks. They gave me the hourly wages up front for positions they had open which was nice and I told them the lowest rate I'd take.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What customer service did you do in these (my obviously non customer service ex jobs) jobs?   Answer Question