AppleOne

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne.

Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Questions
non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in January 2012.

Very easy and quick. A little rushed and vague. I had filled out everything online already including background, skills, history, resume etc. Next day I got call for an interview to meet that very day with my account executive. I was told to change my resume a little to show my administrative side of things rather than my background in science. Overall it was a little vague and I got told about a few more positions I wasn't necessarily interested in besides the one I'd applied for online. I watched a video on safety and showing up to assignments on time with a mini quiz then filled out a W4 and all legal paperwork that day. I guess I was technically hired but got no assignment. Not sure. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean and nice. No real 'interview' question, just tell me about yourself for 1 minute and that's it. I did get a call back regarding a job placement possibility but not the one I originally applied for. 2 weeks later and still no job placement yet. edit: 3 weeks later and on a temp assignment for 4 weeks. They gave me the hourly wages up front for positions they had open which was nice and I told them the lowest rate I'd take.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What customer service did you do in these (my obviously non customer service ex jobs) jobs?   Answer Question