AppleOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Temp Interview

Temp
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details – Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Question – why do you want to work at such and such company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Temp Interview

Temp
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy and quick. A little rushed and vague. I had filled out everything online already including background, skills, history, resume etc. Next day I got call for an interview to meet that very day with my account executive. I was told to change my resume a little to show my administrative side of things rather than my background in science. Overall it was a little vague and I got told about a few more positions I wasn't necessarily interested in besides the one I'd applied for online. I watched a video on safety and showing up to assignments on time with a mini quiz then filled out a W4 and all legal paperwork that day. I guess I was technically hired but got no assignment. Not sure. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean and nice. No real 'interview' question, just tell me about yourself for 1 minute and that's it. I did get a call back regarding a job placement possibility but not the one I originally applied for. 2 weeks later and still no job placement yet. edit: 3 weeks later and on a temp assignment for 4 weeks. They gave me the hourly wages up front for positions they had open which was nice and I told them the lowest rate I'd take.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

AppleOne – Why Work for Us?

AppleOne Employment Services is a full-service employment company. Founded in 1964, we are now celebrating 50 Years of the AppleOne Experience. In 2013, our LinkedIn Company Page was selected as one of the 10 Best… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne Temp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.