AppleOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Temporary Associate Interview

Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in December 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting an application online, I schedule an appointment to sign my application as well as speak with an account executive. When I arrived, I was given a stack of papers (releases, agreements, tax forms, etc.) as well as a very basic written test (correct a memo, spot the error in this sentence, comprehension questions) that kept me busy for an hour. After I handed in the paperwork and submitted two forms of ID, I watched a 15 minute safety video and completed short quiz on it. Afterward, I sat down with an account executive who described the temping process, asked what type of work I was open to, and my availability.

Now, I need to complete a couple of tests online (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Typing) and call the office to get my results. I was told work varies per day and to call in at least twice a week from 8-9am.

It took an hour and forty five minutes to finish the interview/intake process.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne Temporary Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.