AppleOne

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Temporary Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in December 2011.

After submitting an application online, I schedule an appointment to sign my application as well as speak with an account executive. When I arrived, I was given a stack of papers (releases, agreements, tax forms, etc.) as well as a very basic written test (correct a memo, spot the error in this sentence, comprehension questions) that kept me busy for an hour. After I handed in the paperwork and submitted two forms of ID, I watched a 15 minute safety video and completed short quiz on it. Afterward, I sat down with an account executive who described the temping process, asked what type of work I was open to, and my availability.

Now, I need to complete a couple of tests online (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Typing) and call the office to get my results. I was told work varies per day and to call in at least twice a week from 8-9am.

It took an hour and forty five minutes to finish the interview/intake process.

Interview Questions