Applebee's Bartender Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Applebee's (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I first got a phone call to set up an interview. The day of the interview I spoke with the general manager and was told that there would be two more interviews before a decision was made. The management team liked me and decided not to do a second and third interview and I was hired. Orientation was short and training was five days.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been in a dispute with a co-worker or guest? and How did I handle the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Applebee's (Toms River, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

Asked questions about self. Took test about different scenerios. Had two interviews. If you were offered job you were given a tour of the restaurant. Went to an orientation with other employees. Watched videos on restaurant polices every day. Trained for 5 days. During training you were paid minimum wage. Also during training you got to eat for free and try multiple menu items.

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Applebee's (Crystal Lake, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

It was a pretty basic interview. I interviewed first with the bar manager. After that interview was completed I sat down with the store manager. Both were very nice. The questions were pretty straight forward. Nothing really caught me off guard. However, I was not offered a position. Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working in the restaurant business?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Applebee's (Lexington, KY) in June 2008.

Interview

I did have a bartending license which is required to hold a bartending job anyway. The interview overall was fine and not too challenging with the questions but know that applebees isn't exactly the go to place to be a flair bartender. The interview went well and i did not feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult bartending experience and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Applebee's in November 2008.

Interview

I applied via an application and went through two interviews and a personality test. After which they did a backround check. They made me aware of a drug test policy if I were to have an accident but there would not be one at the time of interview.