Applebee's Bartender Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Applebee's in February 2014.

I first got a phone call to set up an interview. The day of the interview I spoke with the general manager and was told that there would be two more interviews before a decision was made. The management team liked me and decided not to do a second and third interview and I was hired. Orientation was short and training was five days.

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever been in a dispute with a co-worker or guest? and How did I handle the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Applebee's in June 2008.

I did have a bartending license which is required to hold a bartending job anyway. The interview overall was fine and not too challenging with the questions but know that applebees isn't exactly the go to place to be a flair bartender. The interview went well and i did not feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult bartending experience and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Crystal Lake, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Applebee's in April 2010.

It was a pretty basic interview. I interviewed first with the bar manager. After that interview was completed I sat down with the store manager. Both were very nice. The questions were pretty straight forward. Nothing really caught me off guard. However, I was not offered a position. Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience working in the restaurant business?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Applebee's in November 2008.

I applied via an application and went through two interviews and a personality test. After which they did a backround check. They made me aware of a drug test policy if I were to have an accident but there would not be one at the time of interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Applebee's? Contribute to the Community!