Applebee's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Applebee's in February 2014.

Interview Details – I first got a phone call to set up an interview. The day of the interview I spoke with the general manager and was told that there would be two more interviews before a decision was made. The management team liked me and decided not to do a second and third interview and I was hired. Orientation was short and training was five days.

Interview Question – Have I ever been in a dispute with a co-worker or guest? and How did I handle the situation.   Answer Question

Lexington, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Applebee's in June 2008.

Interview Details – I did have a bartending license which is required to hold a bartending job anyway. The interview overall was fine and not too challenging with the questions but know that applebees isn't exactly the go to place to be a flair bartender. The interview went well and i did not feel uncomfortable.

Interview Question – What was a difficult bartending experience and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Crystal Lake, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Applebee's in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was a pretty basic interview. I interviewed first with the bar manager. After that interview was completed I sat down with the store manager. Both were very nice. The questions were pretty straight forward. Nothing really caught me off guard. However, I was not offered a position. Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

Interview Question – What is your experience working in the restaurant business?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bartender

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Applebee's in November 2008.

Interview Details – I applied via an application and went through two interviews and a personality test. After which they did a backround check. They made me aware of a drug test policy if I were to have an accident but there would not be one at the time of interview.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked service before?   Answer Question

Worked for Applebee's? Contribute to the Community!