Applebee's Dishwasher Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Luis Obispo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Applebee's in June 2013.

I submitted a paper application to Applebee's with a referral from a friend. I placed a follow up call the next day and was asked to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by an assistant manager, mainly about availability and work experience. I had a second interview the next day with the another manager. Questions were generic. Was hired on the spot. It was a fairly simple process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
No negotiation. 10 an hour to start.

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Applebee's in July 2009.

your basic interview for a dishwasher like what experience do you have and what days can you work

Worked for Applebee's? Contribute to the Community!